Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Growth Hormones is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +1 Damage
- +0.4 Speed
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
04ET ZXM2 (First floor boss)
- AdrenalineIncreases damage based on how many empty heart containers Isaac has.
- EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles.
- Experimental TreatmentRandomly increases and decreases some of the character's stats.
- Growth HormonesIncreases damage by 1 and speed by 0.4.
- Roid RageIncreases speed by 0.6, range by 5.25, and tear height by 0.5.
- Speed BallIncreases speed by 0.3 and shot speed by 20%.
- SynthoilIncreases damage by 1, range by 5.25, and tear height by 0.5.
- The VirusInflicts poison to enemies who make contact with Isaac. Speed down.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|