(page 2, column 3, row 5)
(page 3, column 3, row 1)
|Defeat Isaac as Judas|
Guillotine is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's head rotates around his body and can be used to inflict contact damage similar to a Cube of Meat. Blocking tears with Isaac's head does not damage Isaac. His tears still originate from his head, so the line of fire is no longer constant while standing still.
- +1 damage.
- -1 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are more noticeable and are a greater increase to DPS when the tears stat is high.
- The head orbital deals 7 damage per tick or 105 damage per second.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In combination with other items, it can exceed a three-orbital cap.
- The orbital is larger than most other orbitals, making it easier to use both offensively and defensively.
- Despite changing size with Isaac, the orbital's hitbox does not change which can be deceptive.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: Head orbital does not increase in size but it does in damage.
- Box of Friends: Adds another rotating head on each use. Each head increases damage and blocks projectiles but does not affect tear delay. With more heads, it is easier to locate the position of the body, and Box of Friends can be used multiple times in the same room to continue gaining heads.
- Spectral tears: Guillotine can move Isaac's head into walls, which results in lots of wasted shots. Spectral tears allow all shots to have a chance to hit, instead of being wasted by hitting the wall.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Diplopia: Adds another head and damage up, but only fires tears from one of them. No further tear delay down.
- Duct Tape: Causes tears to be fired from far below and to the right of Isaac. This causes tears to be out of bounds unless Isaac is standing in the top-left corner of the room.
- The Forgotten: Attacks with the bone club will come from The Forgotten's body, not his head.
- Mom's Knife: The knife fires from Isaac's body, not his head.
- Tractor Beam: The tears fire from Isaac's body, not his head.
- Transcendence: Makes Isaac's body invisible, leaving only a shadow where his body is. As a result, Isaac becomes very difficult to control.
- Sacrificial Altar: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac has items that visually change his hands, the effect applies to Isaac's head too. For example, when having Bursting Sack, Isaac's body and head will both hold a sack while there are two extra hands added to the head.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
TR61 X22B (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
V6DK 2AGO (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
SPAM N693 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
YTDT EJGK (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|