Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Guillotine is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's head rotates around his body and can be used to inflict contact damage similar to a Cube of MeatOrbiting familiar that blocks enemy shots and deals damage to enemies. If collected while already having one, makes the familiar evolve. Only drops from Horsemen. Similar to Ball of Bandages.. Blocking tears with Isaac's head does not damage Isaac. His tears still originate from his head, so the line of fire is no longer constant while standing still.
- +1 damage.
- -1 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are only noticeable when the tears stat is high.
- The head orbital deals 7 damage per tick or 105 damage per second.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In combination with other items, can exceed three orbital cap.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Head orbital does not increase in size but it does in damage.
- Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room.: Adds another rotating head on each use. Each head increases damage and blocks projectiles, but does not affect tear delay. With more heads, it is easier to locate the position of the body, and Box of Friends can be used multiple times in the same room to continue gaining heads.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Adds another head and damage up, but only fires tears from one of them. No further tear delay down.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving.: Causes tears to be fired from far below and to the right of Isaac. This causes tears to be out of bounds unless Isaac is standing in the top-left corner of the room.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife fires from Isaac's body, not his head.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Tears fire from Isaac's body, not his head.
- TranscendenceGrants flight.: Makes Isaac's body invisible, leaving only a shadow where his body is. As a result, Isaac becomes very difficult to control.
- Sacrificial AltarUpon use, sacrifices up to 2 familiars and spawns an item from the Devil Room Pool for each familiar sacrificed.: The head is not sacrificed and no item spawns.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac has items that visually change his hands, the effect applies to Isaac's head too. For example, when having Bursting SackSpider enemies no longer target or deal contact damage to Isaac., Isaac's body and head will both hold a sack while there are two extra hands added to the head.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
TR61 X22B (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
V6DK 2AGO (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
SPAM N693 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
YTDT EJGK (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Curved HornDefeat The Lamb as JudasJudas' TongueDefeat Satan as JudasThe Left HandDefeat Ultra Pride or ??? as JudasGuillotineDefeat Isaac as JudasJudas' ShadowComplete the Boss Rush as JudasShadow BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Judas||BetrayalDefeat Hush as JudasMy ShadowDefeat Ultra Greed as JudasBrown BabyDefeat Mega Satan as JudasBelial BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Judas||ShadeDefeat Delirium as JudasEye of BelialDefeat Ultra Greedier as Judas|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|