Guppy's Head is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns 2-4 friendly blue flies.
- This item belongs to the Guppy
set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
- Spawns a blue fly each time a tear hits an enemy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each blue fly deals double Isaac's damage.
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders. is essentially the spider equivalent to Guppy's Head, but can be activated less often.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and Blue Flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.: Increases size and damage of blue flies.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth., PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage., and other high-Damage items: Significantly increases the damage dealt by blue flies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #8 (Cat Got Your Tongue).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
TK1W XHLH (first curse room)
J304 8T8Y (first curse room)
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again.
- Guppy's CollarGrants Isaac a permanent 50% chance to respawn with 1/2 of a red heart after death.
- Guppy's Hair BallLoosely follows behind Isaac. Can be swung like a flail by rapidly spinning Isaac in a circle. Grows bigger by killing enemies.
- Guppy's HeadSpawns 2-4 blue flies to damage enemies.
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.
- Guppy's TailIncreases chance of finding gold chests and normal chests, but reduces chance of finding pickups.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|