|(page 2, column 2, row 2)|
Guppy's Head is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns 2-4 friendly blue flies.
- This item belongs to the GuppyGrants flight and spawns a blue fly each time a tear hits an enemy. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each blue fly deals double Isaac's damage.
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders. is essentially the spider equivalent to Guppy's Head, but can be activated less often.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Spawns more flies per use.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and blue flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.: Increases size and damage of blue flies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #8 (Cat Got Your Tongue).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
TK1W XHLH (first curse room)
J304 8T8Y (first curse room)
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.
- Cricket's HeadIncreases damage by 0.5, and multiplies it by 1.5x.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again.
- Guppy's CollarGrants Isaac a permanent 50% chance to respawn with 1/2 of a red heart after death.
- Guppy's Hair BallLoosely follows behind Isaac. It can be swung like a flail by rapidly spinning Isaac in a circle. Grows bigger by killing enemies.
- Guppy's HeadSpawns 2-4 blue flies to damage enemies.
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.
- Guppy's TailIncreases chance of finding gold chests and normal chests, but reduces chance of finding pickups.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|