| (page 2, column 10, line 1)
(page 2, column 10, line 3)
Guppy's Paw is an activated item.
- Converts one heart container to three soul hearts.
- This item belongs to the Guppy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used. - The teleport will activate whenever Guppy's Paw is used, even if Isaac has no Heart Containers to trade. This can give ???, Azazel or The Lost the ability to teleport an infinite number of times without any cost.
- Guppy's Paw cannot be used without red heart containers, rendering the interaction useless.
- Keeper - Guppy's Paw will take away one coin heart, but will only grant blue flies in return.
- ConverterWhen used, converts two soul hearts into a heart container. - Switching between the two can give Isaac up to 11 Heart Containers.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again. - The single Heart Container granted on resurrection can be converted into three Soul Hearts.
- XI - StrengthUpon use, increases all of Isaac's stats except tears and adds one (temporary) heart container for the current room. - Converts the temporary Heart Container into three Soul Hearts (however Isaac will still lose one red heart container upon leaving the room, if he has any left).
- Whore of BabylonIncreases damage and speed whenever Isaac has half a red heart or less (one red heart for Eve), ignoring any soul or black hearts. - Removing all but a single heart container triggers the damage boost (until another heart container is gained) indefinitely.
3DS The icon of Guppy's Paw as seen on the lower 3DS screen
- This item appeared in The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb.
- It is also a reference to Edmund McMillen's cat Guppy.