Guppy's Paw is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Converts one Red Heart container to three Soul Hearts.
- This item belongs to the Guppy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Converter: Switching between the two can give Isaac up to 11 Red Heart containers.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Broken Remote: The teleport will activate whenever Guppy's Paw is used, even if Isaac has no Red Heart containers to trade. This can give ???, Azazel or The Lost the ability to teleport an infinite number of times without any cost.
- Guppy's Paw cannot be used without Red Heart containers, rendering the interaction useless.
- Keeper: Guppy's Paw will take away one Coin Heart, but will only grant Blue Flies in return.
- XI - Strength: Converts the temporary Red Heart container into three Soul Hearts (however Isaac will still lose one Red Heart container upon leaving the room if he has any left).
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item appeared in The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb.
- It is also a reference to Edmund McMillen's cat Guppy.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If Keeper uses Guppy's Paw to remove all his Coin Hearts, it will remove all of his Coin Hearts but will not kill him until he picks up an item.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|