Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
Guppy's Paw is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used. - The teleport will activate whenever Guppy's Paw is used, even if Isaac has no Heart Containers to trade. This can give ???, Azazel or The Lost the ability to teleport an infinite number of times without any cost.
- Guppy's Paw cannot be used without red heart containers, rendering the interaction useless.
- Keeper - Guppy's Paw will take away one coin heart, but will only grant blue flies in return.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- ConverterWhen used, converts two soul hearts into a heart container. - Switching between the two can give Isaac up to 11 Heart Containers.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again. - The single Heart Container granted on resurrection can be converted into three Soul Hearts.
- XI - StrengthGrants the effect of Magic Mushroom (increases all of Isaac's stats except tears), but adds one (temporary) heart container for the current room as opposed to a permanent one. - Converts the temporary Heart Container into three Soul Hearts (however Isaac will still lose one red heart container upon leaving the room, if he has any left).
- Whore of BabylonIncreases damage and speed whenever Isaac has half a red heart or less (one red heart for Eve), ignoring any soul or black hearts. - Removing all but a single heart container triggers the damage boost (until another heart container is gained) indefinitely.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item appeared in The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb.
- It is also a reference to Edmund McMillen's cat Guppy.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.
- Cricket's HeadIncreases damage by 0.5, and multiplies it by 1.5x.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again.
- Guppy's CollarGrants Isaac a permanent 50% chance to respawn with 1/2 of a red heart after death.
- Guppy's Hair BallLoosely follows behind Isaac. Can be swung like a flail by rapidly spinning Isaac in a circle. Grows bigger by killing enemies.
- Guppy's HeadSpawns 2-4 blue flies to damage enemies.
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.
- Guppy's TailIncreases chance of finding gold chests and normal chests, but reduces chance of finding pickups.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|