|(page 2, column 10, row 1)|
Guppy's Paw is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Converts one heart container to three soul hearts.
- This item belongs to the GuppyGrants flight and spawns a blue fly each time a tear hits an enemy. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used.: The teleport will activate whenever Guppy's Paw is used, even if Isaac has no Heart Containers to trade. This can give ???, Azazel or The Lost the ability to teleport an infinite number of times without any cost.
- Guppy's Paw cannot be used without red heart containers, rendering the interaction useless.
- Keeper: Guppy's Paw will take away one coin heart, but will only grant blue flies in return.
- XI - StrengthGrants the effect of Magic Mushroom (increases all of Isaac's stats except tears), but adds one (temporary) heart container for the current room as opposed to a permanent one.: Converts the temporary Heart Container into three Soul Hearts (however Isaac will still lose one red heart container upon leaving the room if he has any left).
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Converter: Switching between the two can give Isaac up to 11 Heart Containers.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If Keeper uses Guppy's Paw to remove all his coin hearts, it will remove all of his coin hearts but will not kill him until he picks up an item.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item appeared in The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb.
- It is also a reference to Edmund McMillen's cat Guppy.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|