Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 2, column 11, row 1)|
Guppy's Tail is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a 1/3 chance of replacing a pickup with a normal chest or gold chest, but also a 1/3 chance to replace it with nothing at all.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to any found chests containing Items while in The Chest or The Dark Room, Guppy's Tail can be a good way to quickly stack up more upgrades before facing the final boss.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The Left HandReplaces brown chests and golden chests with red chests.: Turns all chests into red chests, allowing you to get cursed chest items much more quickly (Including Guppy items).
- Mom's KeySpawns 2 keys. Generates additional pickups from chests.: Increases the amount of drops from chests and counteracts the increased chance to run into locked chests.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #8 (Cat Got Your Tongue).
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.
- Cricket's HeadIncreases damage by 0.5, and multiplies it by 1.5x.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again.
- Guppy's CollarGrants Isaac a permanent 50% chance to respawn with 1/2 of a red heart after death.
- Guppy's Hair BallLoosely follows behind Isaac. Can be swung like a flail by rapidly spinning Isaac in a circle. Grows bigger by killing enemies.
- Guppy's HeadSpawns 2-4 blue flies to damage enemies.
- Guppy's PawRemoves one red heart container in exchange for gaining 3 Soul Hearts.
- Guppy's TailIncreases chance of finding gold chests and normal chests, but reduces chance of finding pickups.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|