| Gurdy Jr.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Gurdy Jr. can spawn a few Pooters.
- She can shoot tears in eight directions.
- She will charge the player at high speeds, bouncing off obstacles and walls, and thus losing speed.
- Being as far away as possible from Gurdy Jr. is advised.
- The charge will destroy any Pooters between Jr. and the player.
- If the player has enough knockback, or fires rapid enough, they can veer her off the intended course.
- If the player drops a bomb in front of Gurdy Jr., she will be slowed down tremendously.
- When she has less than 50% health, she will use her charge attack continuously.
Champion Versions[edit | edit source]
Blue: Instead of one Gurdy Jr., there will be two smaller ones. This version has decreased health and only charges at the player, and drops a Soul Heart upon death.
Orange: Is slightly larger than the regular. She spawns Super Pooters and charges at the player, but does not shoot bullets of any sort.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Gurdy Jr. as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Slowing Gurdy Jr. will, for the most part, render her charge attack useless.
- Piercing tears lack knockback and cannot be used to divert or stop Gurdy Jr.'s charge attack.
- If Gurdy Jr. is feared/stunned during her charge attack, after the effect wears off, she will immediately charge at Isaac.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gurdy Jr. was added in the Wrath of The Lamb DLC for the original Binding of Isaac.
- Gurdy Jr. from Wrath of the Lamb is larger than Gurdy Jr. in Rebirth.
- There are three other bosses in the Gurdy series, which includes: Gurglings, Gurdy, and Mama Gurdy.
- Gurdy Jr. is female. 
- Edmund McMillen has referred to the double Gurdy Jr. champion room in an interview as "double Gurditration".
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
|Chapter 4|| Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
|Chapter 5||Satan • Isaac|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|