Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Gurglings are a boss that can appear in The Basement.
Behavior (Boss)[edit | edit source]
The Gurglings spawn as a pair and have two attacks in total.
- The Gurglings will rush towards the player when aligned with them in any cardinal direction, leaving behind Red Creep until it has run into a wall.
- After rushing, the Gurglings will pause for a brief moment, and then spawn 0-2 Attack Flies.
Regular Enemy[edit | edit source]
Gurglings are ordinary enemies on later floors and behave slightly differently from their boss counterparts.
Behavior (Regular Enemy)[edit | edit source]
- They have significantly less HP.
- They leave a constant trail of red creep.
- After dashing, they shoot out six blood shots instead of spawning Attack Flies.
Champion Versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Gurglings will spawn troll bombs at regular intervals instead of Red Creep when rushing towards Isaac.
- Yellow: Three Gurglings will appear instead of two. They are faster, have less health, and do not leave any Creep.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A Gurgling as one of Delirium's forms.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Gurglings can spawn in normal or tiny rooms.
When fighting Gurglings, the following obstacles can spawn:
- 2 rocks (1 in top-right and 1 in bottom-left corners)
- 2 urns (1 near top-left and 1 near bottom-right corners)
- 7 red poops & 6 pits in the bottom of the room
- 4 red poops (2 in top-right and 2 in bottom-left corners, covered with 3 rocks and 1 metal block each)
In tiny rooms, one Gurgling will appear behind pits.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gurglings appear to be the "egg" stage of the Gurdy boss series; Gurdy Jr. being the larva, Gurdy being the pupa, and Mama Gurdy being the adult.
- The Gurglings and their poop-themed variant (Turdlings) spawn in groups of three during the Boss Rush.
- If the gurglings audio is slowed down or it gets the gigantic version of itself, the audio reveals that it is a little kid saying "Rawr!"
- Unlike regular Gurglings, boss Gurglings have a one second death animation.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|