| Boss: 90|
| Boss: 0|
Gurglings are a boss that can appear in The Basement.
Behavior (Boss)[edit | edit source]
The Gurglings spawn as a pair and have two attacks in total.
- The Gurglings will rush towards the player when aligned with them in any cardinal direction, leaving behind Red Creep until it has run into a wall.
- After rushing, the Gurglings will pause for a brief moment, and then spawn 0-2 Attack Flies.
Regular Enemy[edit | edit source]
Gurglings are ordinary enemies on later floors and behave slightly differently from their boss counterparts.
Behavior (Regular Enemy)[edit | edit source]
- They have significantly less HP.
- They leave a constant trail of Red Creep.
- After dashing, they shoot out six blood shots instead of spawning Attack Flies.
Champion Versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Gurglings will spawn troll bombs at regular intervals instead of Red Creep when rushing towards Isaac.
- Yellow: Three Gurglings will appear instead of two. They are faster, have less health, and do not leave any Creep.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A Gurgling as one of Delirium's forms.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Gurglings can spawn in normal or tiny rooms.
When fighting Gurglings, the following obstacles can spawn:
- 2 rocks (1 in top-right and 1 in bottom-left corners)
- 2 urns (1 near top-left and 1 near bottom-right corners)
- 7 red poops & 6 pits in the bottom of the room
- 4 red poops (2 in top-right and 2 in bottom-left corners, covered with 3 rocks and 1 metal block each)
In tiny rooms, one Gurgling will appear behind pits.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gurglings appear to be the "egg" stage of the Gurdy boss series; Gurdy Jr. being the larva, Gurdy being the pupa, and Mama Gurdy being the adult.
- The Gurglings and their poop-themed variant (Turdlings) spawn in groups of three during the Boss Rush.
- If the gurglings audio is slowed down or it gets the gigantic version of itself, the audio reveals that it is a little kid saying "Rawr!"
- Unlike regular Gurglings, boss Gurglings have a one second death animation.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| Carrion Queen • C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask Of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
|Chapter 4|| Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid • Mom's Heart • It Lives |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
|Chapter 5||Satan • Isaac|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|