Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Habit is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When Isaac is hit, his active item gains 1 room's worth of charge.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Book of RevelationsAdds 1 soul heart, increases the chance for a Devil or Angel Room to appear, and increases the chance for the next boss to be a Horseman (except on XL floors and floors with fixed bosses such as Mom).: Reduced damage to some degree due to getting a 6th of a charge every hit.
- Dull RazorHurts Isaac without depleting health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage. + SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.: Using the Dull Razor activates the Habit, but this does not restore its own charge, only that of the item in the Schoolbag.
- PlacentaGrants a full heart container, and a chance to regenerate a half-heart of health every minute of gameplay. + Book of RevelationsAdds 1 soul heart, increases the chance for a Devil or Angel Room to appear, and increases the chance for the next boss to be a Horseman (except on XL floors and floors with fixed bosses such as Mom).: If the player is patient enough, they can be used to generate the maximum amount of Soul Hearts without losing anything.
- ScapularOnce per room, when Isaac is reduced to his last half red Heart, the aura around his head temporarily vanishes and he is granted one Soul Heart.: Allows infinite recharges of a held active item.
- Yum HeartRestores 1 whole red heart. + 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges.: Isaac could potentially become invincible on early floors or with The Wafer, losing only half a heart per three hits taken.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Habit was significantly nerfed from the previous game. In the original game, it would restore half of Isaac's item's required charge rather than just one room's worth of charge. This could essentially make Isaac unkillable if it was used in conjunction with Yum Heart, The Nail, or Book of Revelations and The Wafer for The Womb and beyond.
- This item is used in Challenge #12 (When Life Gives You Lemons).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|