From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| (page 2, column 13, line 2)
(page 2, column 3, line 6)
Habit is a passive item.
- When Isaac is hit, his active item gains 1 room's worth of charge.
- Scapular - Allows infinite recharges of a held active item.
- Book of Revelations - Reduced damage to some degree due to getting a 6th of a charge every hit.
- Yum Heart + 9 Volt - Isaac could potentially become invincible on early floors or with The Wafer, losing only half a heart per three hits taken.
- Placenta & Book of Revelations - If the player is patient enough, they can be used to generate the maximum amount of Soul Hearts without losing anything.
- Dull Razor - Using the Dull Razor activates the Habit, restoring one charge to the Dull Razor. With items that reduce the Dull Razor to one charge or the Car Battery, it can be used infinitely.
- The Habit was significantly nerfed from the previous game. In the original game, it would restore half of Isaac's item's required charge rather than just one room's worth of charge. This could essentially make Isaac unkillable if it was used in conjunction with Yum Heart, The Nail, or Book of Revelations and The Wafer for The Womb and beyond.
- This item is used in Challenge #12 (When Life Gives You Lemons).