Habit is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When Isaac is hit, his active item gains 1 room's worth of charge.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Dull RazorHurts Isaac without depleting health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage. + SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.: Using the Dull Razor activates the Habit, but this does not restore its own charge, only that of the item in the Schoolbag.
- Yum HeartRestores 1 whole red heart. + 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges.: Isaac could potentially become invincible on early floors or with The Wafer, losing only half a heart per three hits taken.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Habit was significantly nerfed from the previous game. In the original game, it would restore half of Isaac's item's required charge rather than just one room's worth of charge. This could essentially make Isaac unkillable if it was used in conjunction with Yum Heart, The Nail, or Book of Revelations and The Wafer for The Womb and beyond.
- This item is used in Challenge #12 (When Life Gives You Lemons).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|