Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Recharge using Lil' Batteries 20 times|
Hairpin is an unlockable trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Fully recharges Isaac's active item upon entering a boss fight.
- This effect only occurs the first time a Boss Room is entered; leaving and re-entering the Boss Room will not result in more recharges.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It will fully charge any active item, even 12 room charge items like Mega Blast.
- If a floor has the Curse of the Labyrinth, the item will fully charge twice; once for each Boss Room.
- In Greed mode, grants a full charge only for the two boss fights on the final level.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Hairpin's original appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hairpin has been added in Booster Pack #1, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Hairpin is based on this Steam Workshop trinket by zarat.us.
- Hairpin's original description was "Poke that power outlet! Bosses charge you".
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|