Hairpin is a trinket added in Booster Pack #1.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Fully recharges Isaac's active item upon entering a boss fight.
- This effect only occurs the first time a boss fight is entered; leaving and re-entering the boss room will not result in more recharges.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It will fully charge any active item, even 12 room charge items like Mega Blast.
- If a floor has the Curse of the Labyrinth, the item will fully charge twice; once for each boss room.
- Does not work in Greed Mode.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hairpin is based on this Steam Workshop trinket by zarat.us.
- This item is in reference to the act of children sticking hairpins in electric sockets, leading to the child receiving a nasty shock.
- Hairpin's original description was "Poke that power outlet! Bosses charge you".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Hairpin's original appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|