Halo of Flies
|(page 1, column 10, row 1)|
Halo of Flies is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns two Pretty Flies that block enemy shots.
- Pretty flies kill some fly enemies upon contact.
- The orbital limit of three flies cannot be surpassed with this item, reducing its effectiveness if Isaac has two or more orbitals.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Solar System (challenge #6).
- This item might be a reference to Halo of Flies, a song by Alice Cooper.
- Halo of Flies shares its name with a level from Edmund's previous game Super Meat Boy.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
3NAZ FBXB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
YW1Z FNRE (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
AG90 88G2 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|