Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
- Rooms contain more advanced enemies and in a higher number.
- Causes champions to spawn more often; however, they award fewer pickups.
- You are 65% less likely to receive hearts after completing a room.
- Only champion bosses can drop red hearts; normal bosses will not.
- You are more likely to be cursed on each floor.
- You are more likely to receive a harder version of a floor (e.g. Necropolis or Dank Depths instead of The Depths).
Unlocks for Hard Mode[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to update 1.03, the reduced drop-rate affected all Pickups (not just Red Hearts).
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.'s unlock requirements were extended in the Afterbirth DLC (and further extended in the Afterbirth+ DLC) due to the addition of more completion marks, but it can still be unlocked in the base game using the same method.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|