Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
- Rooms contain more advanced enemies and in a higher number.
- Causes champions to spawn more often; however, they award fewer pickups.
- You are 65% less likely to receive hearts after completing a room.
- Only champion bosses can drop red hearts; normal bosses will not.
- You are more likely to be cursed on each floor.
- You are more likely to receive a harder version of a floor (e.g. Necropolis or Dank Depths instead of The Depths).
Unlocks for Hard Mode[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to update 1.03, the reduced drop-rate affected all Pickups (not just Red Hearts).
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.'s unlock requirements were extended in the Afterbirth DLC (and further extended in the Afterbirth+ DLC) due to the addition of more completion marks, but it can still be unlocked in the base game using the same method.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|