From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
- Rooms contain more advanced enemies and in a higher number.
- Causes champions to spawn more often; however, they award fewer pickups.
- You are less likely to receive hearts after completing a room.
- Only champion bosses can drop red hearts; normal bosses will not.
- You are more likely to be cursed on each floor.
- You are more likely to receive a harder version of a floor (e.g. Necropolis or Dank Depths instead of The Depths).
Unlocks for Hard Mode[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to update 1.03, the reduced drop-rate affected all Pickups (not just Red Hearts).
's unlock requirements were extended in the Afterbirth DLC (and further extended in the Afterbirth+ DLC) due to the addition of more completion marks, but it can still be unlocked in the base game using the same method.
Increases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|