Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
| Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.|
Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.
The Small RockIncreases damage by 1, increases tears by 0.2, and decreases speed by 0.1.
Iron BarIncreases damage by 0.3 and adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.
|: no : yes|
|Rune of EhwazComplete challenge #3|
Head Trauma is Challenge #3. This challenge starts you with Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop., Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession., The Small RockIncreases damage by 1, increases tears by 0.2, and decreases speed by 0.1., and Iron BarIncreases damage by 0.3 and adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.. Your goal is to defeat Mom. This Challenge is unlocked by default.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop. and Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession. will make it very difficult to target enemies. Any damage you inflict will be small and increases in damage will be almost insignificant.
- Iron BarIncreases damage by 0.3 and adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly. can be a hindrance as the unpredictable movement of confused enemies can make them hard to hit.
- As enemies get hit everywhere from the tears, it is very likely that an enemy can be pushed into you.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Since targeting enemies is difficult, it may help you to learn where your shots converge in front of you. Practice will be a big factor.
- While there is a spot behind you that can target enemies as well, the tears may cause them to be knocked into you if they are too close.
- Rapidly hitting left and right to shoot tears will cause a better spread of tears around you and make it easier to hit enemies.
- Keep in mind that bombs you drop can be moved by your tears. This makes them less effective in battle. Also, when dropping bombs to open Secret Rooms or clear obstacles to get to pickups, let your tears disappear first or you can end up wasting bombs.
- Since the tears spend a long time on screen, obtaining A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do. results in a huge increase in damage output. This would make finding Krampus valuable.
- Iron BarIncreases damage by 0.3 and adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly. can cause enemies to stop targeting you while they're dazed, giving you time to allow tears to hit and move to safer spots. Watch for the confused status to plot your moves.
- Fear effects can help greatly. Enemies will become much easier to hit as once frightened they will run in a straight line away from you. This allows you to drive them against a wall and target them as they become trapped. Getting Dark MatterIncreases Damage by 1 and adds a chance to shoot fear tears. from a Devil Room can be very beneficial.
- Transforming into Guppy is a great strategy as all tears that hit will spawn a fly. In less time you can send a huge amount of flies at enemies effectively tripling your damage.
- It's possible to get stuck on some rooms that require you to hit faraway enemies. Without flight or bombs, these rooms must be waited out, as the doors will automatically open after two minutes.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage. will turn your tears into giant tears, effectively doubling damage without affecting Tears or Tear Speed.
- Lost ContactEvery tear has a small shield which will allow it to block one enemy projectile. will turn your tears into a massive shield that will make you invulnerable from most of the shots
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes. will greatly boost Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.'s damage output - grab it when you get the opportunity.
- Alternatively, you can reroll your build to get rid of the Soy Milk + Tiny Planet planet combo. This makes the D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items., the D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20., Missing No.Randomizes all passive items upon pickup and at the start of each succeeding floor. and 1 or 6 pips dice rooms valuable.
- Challenge items can no longer be rerolled.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. dramatically reduces the difficulty of the challenge. While damage per tick is still quite unremarkable (per Soy Milk), it is far easier to aim the BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. beam and it can be fired at will with no charge-up time needed.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots. causes tears to fly around uncontrollably, but can make it easier to hit faraway enemies.
- Because of the large number of tears, items that give effects upon hit (such as Holy LightIsaac has a random chance to fire a Holy tear, which, when it hits an enemy, will spawn a Crack the Sky-style light beam on the same enemy, dealing damage., Fire MindGrants flaming tears that deal burning damage over time. Tears have a chance to explode on impact with an enemy, which creates a fire at the location of the explosion. or The Common ColdAdds a chance to shoot poison tears, dealing damage over time when inflicted.) will be useful.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
|1.||Pitch Black||2.||High Brow||3.||Head Trauma||4.||Darkness Falls||5.||The Tank||6.||Solar System||7.||Suicide King||8.||Cat Got Your Tongue|
|9.||Demo Man||10.||Cursed!||11.||Glass Cannon||12.||When Life Gives You Lemons||13.||Beans!||14.||It's in the Cards||15.||Slow Roll||16.||Computer Savvy|
|17.||Waka Waka||18.||The Host||19.||The Family Man||20.||Purist|
|21.||XXXXXXXXL||22.||SPEED!||23.||Blue Bomber||24.||PAY TO PLAY||25.||Have a Heart||26.||I RULE!||27.||BRAINS!||28.||PRIDE DAY!|
|29.||Onan's Streak||30.||The Guardian|
|31.||Backasswards||32.||Aprils Fool||33.||Pokey Mans||34.||Ultra Hard||35.||Pong|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|