Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
| Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.|
Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.
The Small RockIncreases damage by 1, increases tears by 0.2, and decreases speed by 0.1.
Iron BarIncreases damage by 0.3 and adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.
|: no : yes|
|Rune of EhwazComplete challenge #3|
Head Trauma is Challenge #3. Isaac starts this challenge with Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop., Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession., The Small RockIncreases damage by 1, increases tears by 0.2, and decreases speed by 0.1., and Iron BarIncreases damage by 0.3 and adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.. The goal is to defeat Mom. This Challenge is unlocked by default.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Tiny Planet and Soy Milk will make it very difficult to target enemies. Isaac will inflict only small amounts of damage, and increasing that damage will prove near impossible.
- Iron Bar can also up the difficulty as the unpredictable movement of confused enemies can make them harder to hit.
- As Tiny Planet makes it impossible to predict how a tear will hit an enemy, it is much harder to prevent knocking an enemy into Isaac.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Since targeting enemies is difficult, it may help to learn where Isaac's shots converge in front of him. Practice will be a big factor.
- While it is possible to strike enemies directly behind Isaac, this has an increased chance of enemies being pushed towards Isaac.
- Rapidly hitting left and right to shoot tears will cause a better spread of tears around Isaac and make it easier to hit enemies.
- Bombs are much less effective in battle, as tears can erratically move them around the room before detonation. Bombs should not be used for any reason until all of Isaac's tears have disappeared.
- Finding Krampus is highly valuable, as obtaining A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do. results in a significant damage increase, since Isaac's tears spend a long time on screen.
- Iron Bar can cause enemies to stop targeting Isaac while they're dazed, allowing some additional freedom of movement and extra time to improvise strategies.
- Fear effects will make enemies much easier to target, as they will run in a straight line away from Isaac. This allows Isaac to drive them against a wall and target them as they become trapped.
- Transforming into Guppy is a great strategy due to the massive number of flies that are spawned as a result. It is possible to use this transformation to effectively triple Isaac's damage output.
- It is possible to encounter an impossible room, due to enemies being too far away to reach with Tiny Planet. All rooms unlock by default after 2 minutes have passed.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots. causes tears to fly around uncontrollably, but can make it easier to hit faraway enemies.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage. will turn tears into giant tears, effectively doubling damage without affecting Tears or Tear Speed.
- Lost ContactEvery tear has a small shield which will allow it to block one enemy projectile. will turn tears into massive shields that, combined with Tiny Planet, will make Isaac nearly completely invulnerable to ranged attacks.
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes. will greatly boost Soy Milk's damage output.
- Due to the severe damage lowering effect of Soy Milk, rerolling Isaac's passive items is a viable strategy. This makes the D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items., the D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20., Missing No.Randomizes all passive items upon pickup and at the start of each succeeding floor. and 1 or 6 pip dice rooms valuable.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. dramatically reduces the difficulty of the challenge. While overall damage is still low, it is far easier to aim, and it can be fired with no charge-up time.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam. allows for a much greater degree of control over Isaac's tears, entirely eliminating the difficulty provided by Tiny Planet.
- Because of Isaac's high Tears stat, items that have a chance to cause harmful effects upon hit (such as Holy LightIsaac has a random chance to fire a Holy tear, which, when it hits an enemy, will spawn a Crack the Sky-style light beam on the same enemy, dealing damage., Fire MindGrants flaming tears that deal burning damage over time. Tears have a chance to explode on impact with an enemy, which creates a fire at the location of the explosion. or The Common ColdAdds a chance to shoot poison tears, dealing damage over time when inflicted.) are valuable.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
|1.||Pitch Black||2.||High Brow||3.||Head Trauma||4.||Darkness Falls||5.||The Tank||6.||Solar System||7.||Suicide King||8.||Cat Got Your Tongue|
|9.||Demo Man||10.||Cursed!||11.||Glass Cannon||12.||When Life Gives You Lemons||13.||Beans!||14.||It's in the Cards||15.||Slow Roll||16.||Computer Savvy|
|17.||Waka Waka||18.||The Host||19.||The Family Man||20.||Purist|
|21.||XXXXXXXXL||22.||SPEED!||23.||Blue Bomber||24.||PAY TO PLAY||25.||Have a Heart||26.||I RULE!||27.||BRAINS!||28.||PRIDE DAY!|
|29.||Onan's Streak||30.||The Guardian|
|31.||Backasswards||32.||Aprils Fool||33.||Pokey Mans||34.||Ultra Hard||35.||Pong|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|