|(page 3, column 4, row 2)|
Headless Baby is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac around, leaving a trail of red creep that damages enemies.
- The creep deals 2 damage per tick or 6 damage per second to non-flying enemies.
- This item belongs to the ConjoinedWhen attacking, the tumor faces shoot tears diagonally outwards, similar to the effect of The WizTears simultaneously fire out of both eyes diagonally, similar to the effect of the R U A Wizard? pill. Isaac's tears also travel above all obstacles.. Also gives -0.3 damage and slightly decreases tears. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a three-faced version of himself.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Lost CorkIncreases the radius of any creep produced by Isaac.: Creep trail size is bigger.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Familiar is bigger, however, no effect on creep damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
9WNF LGQF (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
GR9M Z8TY (Inside Treasure Room: Right, Right, Right)
K7NX W4X6 (Treasure room at Depths I)
RTF6 CG1E (Teasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|