Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Heart may refer to:
Challenges[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- <3Grants Isaac one red heart container and fully restores Isaac's health., a passive collectible item that increases health.
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars., a passive collectible item that grants increased damage for some familiars.
- Isaac's HeartIsaac himself is now immune to all damage, and a heart familiar appears and follows Isaac. If the heart is hurt, Isaac is hurt., a passive collectible item that grants Isaac direct damage immunity, but allows indirect damage through a following heart familiar.
- Sacred HeartIncreases damage and range while reducing shot speed and grants homing tears. Grants a Heart Container and replenishes all Red Hearts., a passive collectible item that grants homing tears, increased damage, increase range, decreased shot speed, and decreased tears.
- Yum HeartRestores 1 whole red heart., an active collectible item that heals the player for 1 red heart.
Pickups[edit | edit source]
Trinkets[edit | edit source]
- Child's HeartIncreases the chance of a Heart dropping after clearing a room, and the chance of finding a Heart when opening a Chest., which grants an increased chance to find hearts from room drops and chests.
- Purple HeartIncreases chance for challenge rooms to be boss challenge rooms / Causes more enemy champions to spawn., which grants an increased chance to find Boss Challenge Rooms and champion enemies.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|