Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
| Number One+1.5 tears, -17.62 range|
E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop.
Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
Flush!Changes all enemies in the room into poop. Does not work on all enemies (Knights and bosses are immune). Instantly kills Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.
Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
|: no : yes|
|Rune of JeraComplete challenge #2|
High Brow is challenge #2. Isaac begins this challenge with Number One+1.5 tears, -17.62 range, E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop., Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies., Flush!Changes all enemies in the room into poop. Does not work on all enemies (Knights and bosses are immune). Instantly kills Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie., and Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.. The goal is to defeat Mom. This challenge is unlocked by default.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
Starting with Number One limits Isaac's range significantly. Getting close to enemies is required to defeat them.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Flush! can be powerful when dealing with a large number of enemies, such as in a 2x2 room. Turning all the enemies into poop allows for rapid clearing of rooms, and Petrified Poop increases the chance of those poops containing pickups.
- E. Coli can turn enemies into poop. Given the short range granted by Number One, enemies will be more likely to deal contact damage. Enemies that do not deal contact damage (Black Flies, Mulligan, Hosts etc) are valuable, as they can be transformed into poop with no drawbacks.
- Butt Bombs gives 5 extra bombs to start with, which can make items or secret rooms easier to find in the first 2 levels.
- Because of Number One's synergy with BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period., it is highly recommended, despite the Health cost.
- While it is slow, Mysterious CandyIsaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect. can be helpful if resources are scarce in a run.
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
|1.||Pitch Black||2.||High Brow||3.||Head Trauma||4.||Darkness Falls||5.||The Tank||6.||Solar System||7.||Suicide King||8.||Cat Got Your Tongue|
|9.||Demo Man||10.||Cursed!||11.||Glass Cannon||12.||When Life Gives You Lemons||13.||Beans!||14.||It's in the Cards||15.||Slow Roll||16.||Computer Savvy|
|17.||Waka Waka||18.||The Host||19.||The Family Man||20.||Purist|
|21.||XXXXXXXXL||22.||SPEED!||23.||Blue Bomber||24.||PAY TO PLAY||25.||Have a Heart||26.||I RULE!||27.||BRAINS!||28.||PRIDE DAY!|
|29.||Onan's Streak||30.||The Guardian|
|31.||Backasswards||32.||Aprils Fool||33.||Pokey Mans||34.||Ultra Hard||35.||Pong|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|