Hive Mind is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Increases the size and doubles the damage of blue spiders and blue flies.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from the set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item does not affect Fly familiars.
- The effect also applies to locusts.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Guppy: Doubles the damage of all of Isaac's flies, greatly increasing damage output.
- Mom's WigAdds a chance to spawn blue spiders when firing tears. Restores 1 red heart.: Doubles spider limit of the wig to 10 spiders.
- ParasitoidAdds a chance to fire an egg sack which spawns slowing creep and spawns a blue fly or spider upon hitting an enemy.: Flies and spiders are bigger and deal double damage.
- Rotten BabyA familiar that spawns blue flies.: Doubles the damage of the fly spawned, making it more powerful.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hive mind is the concept of a large number of beings acting in the interest of the survival of the group as a whole, with little to no individuality.
- SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage.
- Halo of FliesSpawns two pretty fly familiars that block enemy shots and deal contact damage to enemies.
- Distant AdmirationA red attack fly circles further out than the Halo of Flies / Pretty Flies, but closer than Forever Alone. Deals more damage than Forever Alone.
- Forever AloneSpawns a blue attack fly that orbits a long distance from Isaac.
- Infestation1-3 Blue flies randomly spawn every time Isaac gets hit.
- The MulliganTears have a 1/6 chance of spawning allied blue flies when they hit an enemy.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and Blue Flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.
- Smart FlyAfter Isaac takes damage, this fly will deal continuous touch damage to whatever enemy caused the damage until it is dead. The fly will then systematically attack 1 enemy at a time until the room is cleared.
- BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds.
- Best BudWhen hit, summons a white attack fly similar to Distant Admiration for the current room.
- Big FanSpawns a large orbital familiar that blocks enemy projectiles and deals slight contact damage to enemies.
- ???'s Only FriendSummons a big attack fly that can be controlled with the shooting direction-keys.
- Friend ZoneA white orbiting fly which deals 3 contact damage per tick to enemies. This familiar orbits Isaac at a middle length distance somewhere between Distant Admiration and Forever Alone.
- Lost FlyA familiar fly that moves in a straight line and attaches itself to the first obstacle or wall it comes into contact with in each room. If any enemies walk into its path, it will deal 7 contact damage per tick. If the obstacle it is attached to is destroyed then it will continue rolling in the direction it was previously travelling until it meets another wall or obstacle.
- Obsessed FanA purple fly familiar that follows Isaac's movements on a 3 second delay and deals contact damage to enemies.
- Papa FlyA blue fly familiar follows Isaac's movements on a 3 second delay. Papa Fly will fire tears at nearby enemies.
- Jar of FliesEvery time Isaac kills an enemy, a fly will be added to the jar, up to a maximum of 20. Using the Jar of Flies will release all the flies that are currently in the jar as friendly blue flies that will damage enemies.
- Angry FlySpawns a fly familiar that orbits around a random enemy and deals 5 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|