Holy Water is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac. If Isaac takes damage, it will shatter and create a blue pool of damaging water, similar to Lemon Mishap.
- The pool lasts for a bit over 9 seconds and deals 8 damage per tick to non-flying enemies or 24 damage per second.
- After breaking, Holy Water will reappear in the next room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is useless when playing as The Lost as any damage will instantly kill him.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the sub-weapon of the same name from the Castlevania series of games.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, holding Holy Water will turn one of your shooting familiars into Brother Bobby, and it will change back when the Holy Water breaks. It will turn back into Brother Bobby after entering the next room.
- The in-game description for Holy Water in the original game was 'Don't Spill It'.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
CKDX 0E6V (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
M270 08YX (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
T2Z4 E4N4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|