Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Holy Water is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac. If Isaac takes damage, it will shatter and create a blue pool of damaging water, similar to the usable item Lemon Mishap.
- The pool will deal 8 damage per tick to non-flying enemies.
- After breaking, Holy Water will reappear in the next room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is useless when playing as The Lost as any damage will instantly kill him.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Familiar is bigger but no effect on damage.
- Lost CorkIncreases the radius of any creep produced by Isaac.: Creep pool is bigger.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the sub-weapon of the same name from the Castlevania series of games.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, holding Holy Water will turn one of your shooting familiars into Brother BobbyFollows Isaac around shooting normal tears., and it will change back when the Holy Water breaks. It will turn back into Brother Bobby after entering the next room.
- The in-game description for Holy Water in the original game was 'Don't Spill It'.
Seed[edit | edit source]
CKDX 0E6V (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
M270 08YX (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
T2Z4 E4N4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|