Hook Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles.
- +10 range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Effective range remains the same because the range buff only compensates for the tears tracing a longer path.
- Shooting with this trinket equipped when next to a wall or block may cause the tear to travel into the wall.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Azazel gains the wider beam, but no range increase.
- Brimstone: Effect applies to the Brimstone beam, effectively increasing the width of the beam. It also adds an extra tick to the beam.
- Tiny Planet: No effect.
- Tractor Beam: The beam overrides the worm's tear movement effect, but keeps the +10 range.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hookworms are parasitic worms that can enter through the skin from dirt that contains their eggs and larvae.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|