Hook Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles.
- +10 Range
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Effective range remains the same, because the range buff only compensates for the tears tracing a longer path.
- Shooting with this trinket equipped when next to a wall or block may cause the tear to travel into the wall.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Azazel gains the wider beam, but no range increase.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Effect applies to the Brimstone beam, effectively increasing the width of the beam. Also adds an extra tick to the beam.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: No effect.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: The beam overrides the worm's tear movement effect, but keeps the +10 range.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|