Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Hook Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles.
- +10 Range
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Effective range remains the same, because the range buff only compensates for the tears tracing a longer path.
- Shooting with this trinket equipped when next to a wall or block may cause the tear to travel into the wall.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Azazel gains the wider beam, but no range increase.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. - Effect applies to the Brimstone beam, effectively increasing the width of the beam. Also adds an extra tick to the beam.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy. - Effect applies to the tear while it's controlled.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro. - Effect applies to every tear in the burst of tears.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range./ Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously. - Effect applies to the laser beam.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop. - Has no effect.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam. - The beam overrides the worm's tear movement effect, but keeps the +10 range.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|