Hook Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles.
- +10 Range
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Effective range remains the same, because the range buff only compensates for the tears tracing a longer path.
- Shooting with this trinket equipped when next to a wall or block may cause the tear to travel into the wall.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel: Azazel gains the wider beam, but no range increase.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. - Effect applies to the Brimstone beam, effectively increasing the width of the beam. Also adds an extra tick to the beam.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy. - Effect applies to the tear while it's controlled.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro. - Effect applies to every tear in the burst of tears.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range./ Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously. - Effect applies to the laser beam.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop. - Has no effect.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam. - The beam overrides the worm's tear movement effect, but keeps the +10 range.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|