Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 4, column 10, row 1)|
Host Hat is a passive item added in Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to block projectiles. When a projectile is effectively blocked, Isaac's Host Hat will fire 3 bullets similar to the Host's.
- Bullets fired from Host Hat copy the effects of Isaac's tears.
- Grants immunity to explosions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Isaac becomes immune to Mom and Satan's stomp attacks, as they are considered explosions.
- Does not protect against exploding mushrooms.
- This item is invaluable in Greedier Mode as nearly all of Ultra Greedier's attacks are considered explosions.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bob's BrainSpawns a familiar that charges forward when shooting tears and explodes upon contact with an enemy, damaging and poisoning them. The familiar respawns after a few seconds.: Isaac becomes immune to the explosion from Bob's Brain.
- Curse of the TowerCauses Isaac to spawn 6 troll bombs on the floor every time he gets hit, similar to the Anarchist Cookbook mechanic.: Isaac becomes immune to the troll bombs spawned upon taking damage.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Isaac becomes immune to his bomb tears.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Isaac becomes immune to his own airstrikes.
- InfamyChance to block projectiles coming from any direction.: The chance to block projectiles is greatly increased.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Isaac becomes immune to his own projectiles.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
MK4N NFWS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
EDSS 1MZB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
QW3Y G44C (Treasure Room above spawn) (Hardmode)
MY7Q 2AM7 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
VDZ3 X8DZ (Treasure room adjacent from spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|