Host Hat is a passive item added in Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a 20% chance to block projectiles. When a projectile is effectively blocked, Isaac's Host Hat will fire 3 bullets similar to the Host's.
- Bullets fired from Host Hat copy the effects of Isaac's tears.
- Grants immunity to explosions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Isaac becomes immune to Mom and Satan's stomp attacks, as they are considered explosions.
- Does not protect against exploding mushrooms.
- This item is invaluable in Greedier Mode as nearly all of Ultra Greedier's attacks are considered explosions.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired./ IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Isaac becomes immune to his explosives.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Isaac becomes immune to his own airstrikes.
- InfamyChance to block projectiles coming from any direction.: The chance to block projectiles is greatly increased.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
MK4N NFWS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
EDSS 1MZB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
QW3Y G44C (Treasure Room above spawn) (Hardmode)
MY7Q 2AM7 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
VDZ3 X8DZ (Treasure room adjacent from spawn)
VVXY XZJH (Treasure room down right from spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|