Hot Bombs is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac gains +5 bombs on pickup.
- Placed bombs deal 1 point of damage to enemies on contact and will leave behind fire that damages enemies on contact upon exploding.
- Fire from a Hot Bomb doesn't damage Isaac.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Hopper touches a Hot Bomb, it will become a Flaming Hopper.
- The contact damage does not scale with Isaac's damage, and is completely removed if Isaac acquires another bomb item that overrides the flaming bomb graphic such as Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage. or Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode..
- Big Horn will throw Hot Bombs at Isaac that deal contact damage.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds./ Bob's BrainSpawns a familiar that charges forward when shooting tears and explodes upon contact with an enemy, damaging and poisoning them. The familiar respawns after a few seconds./ Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.: Fly explosions are affected by Hot Bombs.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs.: Bombs leave behind nine fires in a cross shaped pattern.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired./ Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Bombs/missiles are not affected by Hot Bombs.
- Bombs/missiles are affected by Hot Bombs.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Explosive shots are not affected.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
VVQW 7LSD (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
YWDR C8YB (treasure room adjacent to spawn)