Hot Bombs is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac gains +5 bombs on pickup.
- Placed bombs deal 1 point of damage to enemies on contact and will leave behind a fire that damages enemies on contact upon exploding; the fire does 22 damage per tick or 66 damage per second.
- Fire from a Hot Bomb doesn't damage Isaac.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Hopper touches a Hot Bomb, it will become a Flaming Hopper.
- The contact damage does not scale with Isaac's damage and is completely removed if Isaac acquires another bomb item that overrides the flaming bomb graphic such as Mr. Mega or Glitter Bombs.
- Big Horn will throw Hot Bombs at Isaac that deal contact damage. Orange champion Little Horn summons bombs that are identical in function, but given the Troll Bomb sprite and colored orange.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BBF/ Bob's Brain/ Bob's Rotten Head/ Locust of War: These explosions are affected by Hot Bombs.
- Bomber Boy: Bombs leave behind nine fires in a cross shaped pattern.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Fetus/ Epic Fetus: Bombs/missiles are not affected by Hot Bombs.
- Bombs/missiles are affected by Hot Bombs.
- Ipecac: Shots are not affected.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
VVQW 7LSD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
YWDR C8YB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|