Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 2, column 20, row 4)|
Humbling Bundle is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Transforms all Heart, Bomb, Penny, and Key pickups into their respective 1+1 versions.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Contract From BelowDoubles the number of pickups and chests spawned after clearing a room or performing some other triggering action (such as using a blood donation machine), but reduces the chance for any pickups to spawn at all.: Drops will effectively be quadrupled.
- Head of the KeeperIsaac's tears become coins and now have a chance to drop pennies on the floor upon successfully hitting an enemy.: Anytime a shot spawns a coin, two will appear.
- IV BagUpon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine.+ Shard of GlassUpon taking damage, Isaac has a chance to drop a full red heart, gain 5 range, and leave a trail of damaging red creep for the current room.: Potential for infinite coins and hearts.
- The JarWhen at full health, up to 4 extra hearts can be stored in the jar.: Allows for replicating hearts. Using the jar with 4 hearts inside it will cause 8 to drop, allowing you to create an infinite amount of red hearts.
- Lucky RockEach obstacle destroyed drops one coin.: The trinket's effectiveness is doubled and, when combined with the increase in bombs, the player can acquire huge numbers of pennies.
- Maggy's BowGives one heart container and doubles the healing provided by red hearts.: Allows all normal heart pickups to be worth four hearts.
- Mom's LocketGrants half a red heart each time a key is used. Converts half red heart pickups into full red hearts.: Half Red Hearts are turned into 1+1 Hearts as well.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- By bombing Donation Machines, the player can earn more money than is taken from the machine, giving an endless supply of coins until the machine breaks or the player runs out of bombs.
- This is especially effective with Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs., as a single bomb can yield upwards of 20 coins.
- When used while fighting Greed, Hangers, or Keepers, every coin knocked out of Isaac will be worth two coins, allowing Isaac to net a profit.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the Humble Bundles, collections of games and soundtracks that are sold online through a "pay what you want" system. The original Binding of Isaac was represented in three humble bundles.
- This item displays "Humbleing Bundle" when picked up. The word "humbleing" is a common misspelling of the word "humbling", though it is unknown if this is an intentional typo or a mistake.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|