From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Humbling Bundle|
|1+1 free 4evar!|
(Page 2, Column 20, Row 4)
(Page 2, Column 10, Row 10)
Humbling Bundle is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Transforms all Heart, Bomb, Penny, and Key pickups into their respective 1+1 versions.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Contract From Below : Drops will effectively be quadrupled.
- Head of the Keeper : Anytime a shot spawns a coin, two will appear.
- IV Bag + Shard of Glass : Potential for infinite coins and hearts.
- The Jar : Allows for replicating hearts. Using the jar with 4 hearts inside it will cause 8 to drop, allowing you to create an infinite amount of red hearts.
- Lucky Rock : The trinket's effectiveness is doubled and, when combined with the increase in bombs, the player can acquire huge numbers of pennies.
- Maggy's Bow : Allows all normal heart pickups to be worth four hearts.
- Mom's Locket : Half Red Hearts are turned into 1+1 Hearts as well.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- By bombing Donation Machines, the player can earn more money than is taken from the machine, giving an endless supply of coins until the machine breaks or the player runs out of bombs.
- This is especially effective with Bomber Boy , as a single bomb can yield upwards of 20 coins.
- When used while fighting Greed, Hangers, or Keepers, every coin knocked out of Isaac will be worth two coins, allowing Isaac to net a profit.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the Humble Bundles, collections of games and soundtracks that are sold online through a "pay what you want" system. The original Binding of Isaac was represented in three humble bundles.
- This item displays "Humbleing Bundle" when picked up. The word "humbleing" is a common misspelling of the word "humbling", though it is unknown if this is an intentional typo or a mistake.
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|