Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
| The BoomerangThrows a short-range boomerang which does a bit of damage and has a high chance to stun the enemy for 2 seconds. Can also be used to grab pickups.|
Key Piece 1Combined with Key Piece 2, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan.
Key Piece 2Combined with Key Piece 1, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan.
The LadderAllows Isaac to walk across gaps one square across by automatically placing a ladder between the two walkable sections.
Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.
Trinity ShieldIsaac gains a shield that protects him from enemy shots.
|: no : yes|
|Poker ChipComplete challenge #26|
|Defeat ??? or The Lamb for the 1st time, and defeat Satan as IsaacI RULE!|
I RULE! is challenge #26. You start off with Key Piece 1Combined with Key Piece 2, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan., Key Piece 2Combined with Key Piece 1, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan., Trinity ShieldIsaac gains a shield that protects him from enemy shots., Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power., The LadderAllows Isaac to walk across gaps one square across by automatically placing a ladder between the two walkable sections., and The Boomerang. Your goal is to defeat Mega Satan. The Boss Room containing ??? or The Lamb does not appear.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
With a powerful set of items to start with, this is a rather easy challenge once you get used to Mom's Knife. The most difficult challenge here is, of course, defeating Mega Satan.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- It is somewhat easier to beat this challenge with The PolaroidIf the character has half a red heart or no red hearts after taking damage, it triggers the Book Of Shadows effect, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 5 seconds. Also allows entrance into The Chest. than it is with The NegativeIf the character has half a red heart or no red hearts after taking damage, it triggers The Necronomicon effect, damaging all enemies in the room. Also allows entrance into the Dark Room. for two reasons:
- Isaac is very easy to kill with the combination of Mom's Knife and the Trinity Shield.
- The Chest is the only place in the challenge (aside from devil deals) where you can pick up offensive passive collectibles, some of which stack with Mom's Knife to produce powerful builds for the Mega Satan fight, the challenge's most difficult component.
- The Polaroid is not available during challenges in Afterbirth+, so this only works in Afterbirth.
- If the player starts the challenge before The Polaroid and The Negative have been unlocked (using I AM ERROR, a sacrifice room, We Need To Go Deeper!, etc.) then the player will need to repeat said method or use another method to advance to Mega Satan.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking up Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired. via Blue Womb or Boss Rush will allow Isaac to shoot bombs and Mom's Knife.
- Despite being forced to take The Negative, you can still go to the Cathedral; however, once you defeat Isaac and enter the chest, the run will simply end and will not count as a completion of the challenge.
Reward[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Aside from beating ??? or The Lamb for the first time, the player must also unlock all starter items in the challenge. (Access to Key Pieces, Mom's Knife, etc.)
- The items given in this challenge are meant to replicate Link's equipment from The Legend of Zelda, which this game is inspired from.
- The title of the challenge is also a play on the word "Hyrule," the kingdom in which most Legend of Zelda games take place.
|Mom's KnifeDefeat Satan as IsaacThe D20Defeat ??? as IsaacIsaac's HeadComplete the Boss Rush as IsaacIsaac's TearsDefeat Isaac as IsaacMissing PosterDefeat The Lamb as IsaacLost BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Isaac||Fart BabyDefeat Hush as IsaacLil' ChestDefeat Ultra Greed as IsaacCry BabyDefeat Mega Satan as IsaacBuddy BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as IsaacI RULE!Defeat ??? or The Lamb for the 1st time, and defeat Satan as Isaac||D InfinityDefeat Delirium as IsaacD1Defeat Ultra Greedier as Isaac|
|1.||Pitch Black||2.||High Brow||3.||Head Trauma||4.||Darkness Falls||5.||The Tank||6.||Solar System||7.||Suicide King||8.||Cat Got Your Tongue|
|9.||Demo Man||10.||Cursed!||11.||Glass Cannon||12.||When Life Gives You Lemons||13.||Beans!||14.||It's in the Cards||15.||Slow Roll||16.||Computer Savvy|
|17.||Waka Waka||18.||The Host||19.||The Family Man||20.||Purist|
|21.||XXXXXXXXL||22.||SPEED!||23.||Blue Bomber||24.||PAY TO PLAY||25.||Have a Heart||26.||I RULE!||27.||BRAINS!||28.||PRIDE DAY!|
|29.||Onan's Streak||30.||The Guardian|
|31.||Backasswards||32.||Aprils Fool||33.||Pokey Mans||34.||Ultra Hard||35.||Pong|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|