Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".
| Defeat Hush as LilithIncubus
Incubus is an unlockable passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- Spawns a demonic familiar that fires tears.
- Incubus' tears are affected by Isaac's stats and tear modifiers, except range and shot speed.
- Lilith starts with this item, even if it has not been unlocked. It is her primary method of attacking, as she is blindfolded and cannot fire tears normally.
- Lilith's starting Incubus is technically not a collected item but an intrinsic part of the character, and is removed if an item such as AnkhUpon death, the player will respawn as ??? with 3 soul hearts. or ClickerTransforms Isaac into another random character. are used to become a different character. As such, playing as Lilith will not add Incubus to the collection page.
- Incubus is one of the familiars that can be spawned by Cambion ConceptionAfter taking damage a certain amount of times, a permanent demonic familiar spawns..
- If an Incubus is acquired through Cambion ConceptionAfter taking damage a certain amount of times, a permanent demonic familiar spawns. or by starting with it as Lilith, another Incubus can still be found normally. Lilith can also receive one from Cambion ConceptionAfter taking damage a certain amount of times, a permanent demonic familiar spawns. in addition to the one she starts with, and if this occurs, Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room. will produce only one extra Incubus.
- Incubus ignores the shot speed and range stats completely. Only tear height which is included in most range-increasing items as well has an effect on Incubus' range.
- When The Forgotten has the Incubus, it will fire bone tears like Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle. without the splitting effect.
- 20/20Grants double shot./ The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears./ Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: Incubus shoots multiple tears.
- Azazel: Incubus will shoot a short-ranged BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. beam.
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Increases Incubus' size and doubles its damage.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Incubus will shoot a small beam just like Lil' BrimstoneA Familiar that shoots a thin Brimstone beam. Must charge like Brimstone before shooting. while using Isaac's tear delay and damage. Incubus can charge Brimstone while still firing a previous Brimstone laser, allowing it to fire more rapidly than normal.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects. + BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: After bouncing off a wall, the brimstone laser will become a full size beam.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Incubus shoots tears that burst into split tears.
- Dead EyeIsaac's damage increases each time an enemy is hit. Damage is reset upon missing a shot.: The damage multiplier can be raised by Isaac's tears, but not by Incubus' tears. Incubus tears still receive the damage boost.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Incubus fires small bombs.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Incubus ignores range down from item and will fire tear barrage but not the stone.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Spawns a controllable tear while retaining the ability to fire normal tears. Incubus' tears become piercing and spectral.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: Fire rate increased. Incubus fires continuously in the direction the character is facing.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Incubus gains a smaller knife with much shorter range and quicker charge time.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Incubus fires barrage of tears.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Incubus fires lasers.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Incubus shoots smaller version of Tech X circles. Laser rings cannot be grown in size if fully charged.
- Analog Stick+0.3 tears up. Allows Isaac to fire tears diagonally.: Incubus cannot fire in non-cardinal directions, only tears up applies.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: The range decrease is ignored for the main tears, but not for the split ones.
- Cursed EyeGrants charged tears that can be fired in a tight burst of four. Getting hit while charging will teleport Isaac into another room.: No effect.
- A burst of 3 tears is fired at the regular tear delay without needing to charge.
- Dead OnionGrants piercing and spectral tears. Increases tear size (without increasing damage) while greatly reducing range and shot speed.: Shot speed is not affected, but range is decreased slightly due to tear height.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Isaac shoots guided missiles while Incubus still shoots normal tears.
- Evil EyeWhile firing tears, Isaac has a chance to fire an eye across the screen with a very slow shot speed, which will fire tears of its own in the same direction as Isaac. The eye will be destroyed if it comes into contact with an enemy or obstacle.: Incubus is unable to fire Evil Eye shots.
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.: The effective range of Incubus' tears is roughly doubled, with a single bounce in the middle of the flight.
- GuillotineIsaac's head is removed from his body and floats around him. Increases Damage by 1 and grants -1 Tear Delay.: Incubus will fire tears in relative position to its body depending on where Isaac's head is currently.
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: No effect on Incubus.
- Isaac's TearsShoots 8 tears around Isaac, which retain the damage, shot speed, and special effects of his tears. Each tear shot by Isaac increases item charge by one.: The item is recharged by Isaac's tears, not Incubus'. This item works with Lilith.
- Large ZitAdds a chance to fire a creep shot that deals double damage and leaves a trail of slowing white creep.: No effect on Incubus.
- Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.: No effect on Incubus.
- Maw of the Void+1.0 Damage Up. After continuously firing tears for 2.5 seconds, a red cross appears on Isaac's head that, upon releasing the fire button, creates a black ring that rapidly deals damage equal to Isaac's tear damage to any enemies in contact with it.: Damage increased. Incubus will not trigger the void ring.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.: No effect on Incubus.
- Mongo BabySummons a familiar that copies the tears of Isaac's other familiars.: Does not copy Incubus's tear effects.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.: Since Incubus ignores shot speed the tears turn back very quickly, greatly reducing effective range.
- R U a Wizard?: No effect on Incubus.
- Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet.: No effect on Incubus.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Increases fire rate and decreases damage of Incubus' tears. Does not fire a continuous laser.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Range increased, but trajectory is unaffected.
- Tractor Beam + Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Tears now follow the beam.
- Incubi are evil spirits said to descend upon sleeping people, specifically ones fabled to have sexual intercourse with women during their sleep, or, more simply put, the male version of a succubus.
PC RVFS BLVZ (First floor devil room. Curse room adjacent to spawn, the red chest on the right teleports you to the devil deal.)