Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Infestation is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- 1-3 blue flies randomly spawn whenever Isaac takes damage.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Fish TailItems and trinkets that generate blue flies or blue spiders will generate twice as many.: Doubles number of flies spawned.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and blue flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.: Flies are bigger and deal double damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
8H3N AE8H (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
CW0L S1LN (Treasure room in one room above the spawn)
33QM WGYC (Treasure room in one room above the spawn)
QZ8P 4BQF (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
2VP2 JVWH (Treasure room two rooms above spawn)
LBXS W367 (Treasure room adjacent spawn)
- ???'s Only FriendSummons a big attack fly that can be controlled with the shooting direction-keys.
- Angry FlySpawns a fly familiar that orbits around a random enemy and deals 5 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with.
- BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds.
- Best BudWhen hit, summons a white attack fly similar to Distant Admiration for the current room.
- Big FanSpawns a large orbital familiar that blocks enemy projectiles and deals slight contact damage to enemies.
- Distant AdmirationA red attack fly circles further out than the Halo of Flies / Pretty Flies, but closer than Forever Alone. Deals more damage than Forever Alone.
- Forever AloneSpawns a blue attack fly that orbits a long distance from Isaac.
- Friend ZoneA white orbiting fly which deals 3 contact damage per tick to enemies. This familiar orbits Isaac at a middle length distance somewhere between Distant Admiration and Forever Alone.
- Halo of FliesSpawns two pretty fly familiars that block enemy shots and deal contact damage to enemies.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and blue flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.
- Infestation1-3 blue flies randomly spawn every time Isaac gets hit.
- Jar of FliesEvery time Isaac kills an enemy, a fly will be added to the jar, up to a maximum of 20. Using the Jar of Flies will release all the flies that are currently in the jar as friendly blue flies that will damage enemies.
- Lost FlyA familiar fly that moves in a straight line and attaches itself to the first obstacle or wall it comes into contact with in each room. If any enemies walk into its path, it will deal 7 contact damage per tick. If the obstacle it is attached to is destroyed then it will continue rolling in the direction it was previously travelling until it meets another wall or obstacle.
- The MulliganTears have a 1/6 chance of spawning allied blue flies when they hit an enemy.
- Obsessed FanA purple fly familiar that follows Isaac's movements on a 3 second delay and deals contact damage to enemies.
- Papa FlyA blue fly familiar follows Isaac's movements on a 3 second delay. Papa Fly will fire tears at nearby enemies.
- SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage.
- Smart FlyAfter Isaac takes damage, this fly will deal continuous touch damage to whatever enemy caused the damage until it is dead. The fly will then systematically attack 1 enemy at a time until the room is cleared.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|