Isaac's Head is an unlockable trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's severed head will follow him as a familiar firing piercing tears, dealing 3.5 damage with each shot.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While holding this trinket, if there's another familiar that follows Isaac's Head, dropping this trinket will move the familiar to the first familiar slot.
- This resets upon quitting and re-entering the game.
- This is useful with familiars that are more effective when closer to Isaac, such as Lil' BrimstoneA Familiar that shoots a thin Brimstone beam. Must charge like Brimstone before shooting. and IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects..
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding Of Isaac, Isaac's Head was unlocked by beating ??? (Boss) as Isaac.
|Mom's KnifeDefeat Satan as IsaacThe D20Defeat ??? as IsaacIsaac's HeadComplete the Boss Rush as IsaacIsaac's TearsDefeat Isaac as IsaacMissing PosterDefeat The Lamb as IsaacLost BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Isaac||Fart BabyDefeat Hush as IsaacLil' ChestDefeat Ultra Greed as IsaacCry BabyDefeat Mega Satan as IsaacBuddy BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as IsaacI RULE!Defeat ??? or The Lamb for the 1st time, and defeat Satan as Isaac||D InfinityDefeat Delirium as IsaacD1Defeat Ultra Greedier as Isaac|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|