|(page 3, column 18, row 4)|
|Defeat Isaac as IsaacIsaac's Tears|
Isaac's Tears is an unlockable activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Each tear shot by the player increases item charge by one.
- Upon use, fires 8 tears around the player, which retain the damage, shot speed, and most special effects of the player's tears.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect of Tammy's Head is similar to Isaac's Tears, but Isaac's Tears will not benefit from tear-replacing items like Brimstone.
- The time Isaac holds Isaac's Tears after being used was significantly reduced, from 1.3 seconds to 0.4 seconds.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone/ Mom's Knife: The item fires normal tears, although it will charge nearly instantly while the attack charges.
- Chocolate Milk: The size and damage of tears fired depend on how far Isaac has charged up his shot. For example, if Isaac has completely charged his shot, the tears fired by the item will be fully charged.
- Dr. Fetus: Fires normal tears.
- Epic Fetus: The item fires normal tears, but charges very quickly as the crosshairs are moved.
- The Ludovico Technique: The item charges based on the tear's movement.
- Schoolbag: When Isaac's Tears is in the first active item slot, the secondary item does not charge upon clearing rooms.
- Technology: Fires normal tears.
- Technology 2: Fires normal tears.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ZGDT MHSD (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
KFZ0 7KL3 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Eden)L79D L9S8 (Starting item as
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If the player has Brimstone and Chocolate Milk, the player can charge past the fully charged point, allowing the player to gain giant tears and will one-shot each boss depending on how long the player has charged.
Bug! When Isaac's Tears is in the first active item slot of Schoolbag, the secondary item does not charge upon clearing rooms.
|Mom's KnifeDefeat Satan as IsaacThe D20Defeat ??? as IsaacIsaac's HeadComplete the Boss Rush as IsaacIsaac's TearsDefeat Isaac as IsaacMissing PosterDefeat The Lamb as IsaacLost BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Isaac||Fart BabyDefeat Hush as IsaacLil' ChestDefeat Ultra Greed as IsaacCry BabyDefeat Mega Satan as IsaacBuddy BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as IsaacI RULE!Defeat ??? or The Lamb for the 1st time, and defeat Satan as Isaac||D InfinityDefeat Delirium as IsaacD1Defeat Ultra Greedier as Isaac|
|Isaac (Boss) Unlocks|
|A CrossDefeat Isaac as MagdaleneA Bag of PenniesDefeat Isaac as CainThe D6Defeat Isaac as ???Bloody LustDefeat Isaac as SamsonThe PolaroidDefeat Isaac 5 timesSomething IckyDefeat Isaac 10 timesEve's Bird FootDefeat Isaac as EveIsaac's TearsDefeat Isaac as IsaacGuillotineDefeat Isaac as JudasLazarus' RagsDefeat Isaac as LazarusBlank CardDefeat Isaac as EdenSatanic BibleDefeat Isaac as AzazelIsaac's HeartDefeat Isaac as The Lost||Rune BagDefeat Isaac as LilithKeeper holds Wooden NickelDefeat Isaac as KeeperPAY TO PLAYDefeat Isaac as CainBRAINS!Defeat Isaac 5 times||PONGDefeat Isaac 5 timesLocust of WrathDefeat Isaac as ApollyonSlipped RibDefeat Isaac as The Forgotten|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|