From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Isaac's Tears|
|Defeat Isaac as Isaac|
(Page 3, Column 18, Row 4)
(Page 4, Column 8, Row 2)
Isaac's Tears is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Each tear shot by the player increases item charge by one.
- Upon use, fires 8 tears around the player, which retain the damage, shot speed, and most special effects of the player's tears.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tammy's Head has an effect similar to Isaac's Tears, but Isaac's Tears will not benefit from tear-replacing items like Brimstone .
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone , Charged Tears, or Mom's Knife: The item fires normal tears, although it will charge nearly instantly while the attack charges.
- Chocolate Milk : The size and damage of tears fired depend on how far Isaac has charged his shot. For example, if Isaac has completely charged his shot, the tears fired by the item will be fully charged.
- Dr. Fetus : Fires normal tears.
- Epic Fetus : The item fires normal tears, but charges very quickly as the crosshairs are moved.
- Ipecac : Fires 8 explosive shots.
- Soy Milk : Charges very quickly, but shoots low damage soy tears.
- The Ludovico Technique : The item charges very quickly as the tear is moved.
- Technology : Fires normal tears.
- Technology 2 : Fires normal tears.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If the player has Brimstone and Chocolate Milk, the player can charge past the fully charged point, allowing the player to gain giant tears and will one-shot each boss depending on how long the player has charged.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ZGDT MHSD (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
KFZ0 7KL3 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|