Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 18, row 4)|
|Defeat Isaac as IsaacIsaac's Tears|
Isaac's Tears is an unlockable activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Each tear shot by the player increases item charge by one.
- Upon use, fires 8 tears around the player, which retain the damage, shot speed, and most special effects of the player's tears.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tammy's HeadShoots 10 tears in a circle around Isaac, which retain the damage, shot speed, and special effects (such as poison) of Isaac's tears. has an effect similar to Isaac's Tears, but Isaac's Tears will not benefit from tear-replacing items like BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period..
- The time Isaac holds Isaac's Tears after being used was significantly reduced, from 1.3 seconds to 0.4 seconds.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period./Charged Tears/ Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The item fires normal tears, although it will charge nearly instantly while the attack charges.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: The size and damage of tears fired depend on how far Isaac has charged his shot. For example, if Isaac has completely charged his shot, the tears fired by the item will be fully charged.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Fires normal tears.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: The item fires normal tears, but charges very quickly as the crosshairs are moved.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Fires 8 explosive shots.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage. + BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: When tears burst, they will shoot out Brimstone lasers in a fashion similar to Tammy's HeadShoots 10 tears in a circle around Isaac, which retain the damage, shot speed, and special effects (such as poison) of Isaac's tears..
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The item charges very quickly as the tear is moved.
- Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.: Charges very quickly, but shoots low damage soy tears.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Fires normal tears.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Fires normal tears.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ZGDT MHSD (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
KFZ0 7KL3 (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Eden)L79D L9S8 (Starting item as
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Mom's KnifeDefeat Satan as IsaacThe D20Defeat ??? as IsaacIsaac's HeadComplete the Boss Rush as IsaacIsaac's TearsDefeat Isaac as IsaacMissing PosterDefeat The Lamb as IsaacLost BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Isaac||Fart BabyDefeat Hush as IsaacLil' ChestDefeat Ultra Greed as IsaacCry BabyDefeat Mega Satan as IsaacBuddy BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as IsaacI RULE!Defeat ??? or The Lamb for the 1st time, and defeat Satan as Isaac||D InfinityDefeat Delirium as IsaacD1Defeat Ultra Greedier as Isaac|
|Isaac (Boss) Unlocks|
|A CrossDefeat Isaac as MagdaleneA Bag of PenniesDefeat Isaac as CainThe D6Defeat Isaac as ???Bloody LustDefeat Isaac as SamsonThe PolaroidDefeat Isaac 5 timesSomething IckyDefeat Isaac 10 timesEve's Bird FootDefeat Isaac as EveIsaac's TearsDefeat Isaac as IsaacGuillotineDefeat Isaac as JudasLazarus' RagsDefeat Isaac as LazarusBlank CardDefeat Isaac as EdenSatanic BibleDefeat Isaac as AzazelIsaac's HeartDefeat Isaac as The Lost||Rune BagDefeat Isaac as LilithKeeper holds Wooden NickelDefeat Isaac as KeeperPAY TO PLAYDefeat Isaac as CainBRAINS!Defeat Isaac 5 times||PONGDefeat Isaac 5 timesLocust of WrathDefeat Isaac as ApollyonSlipped RibDefeat Isaac as The Forgotten|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|