Isaac's last will
TODAY I DIED.
|To the right, a small "Me →" note points to a random drawing. Some examples are Bloated Isaac, Isaac Crying, and a Poop with flies.|
|I WAS KILLED BY THIS THING →||The arrow points at a box containing a drawing of the enemy or hazard that killed Isaac. A small "Ugly ↑" note can be found below the box.|
|IN SOME ________||The blank space is occupied by a short description of the current Chapter: basement for The Basement/Cellar; cave for The Caves/Catacombs/The Shop; dark place for The Depths/Necropolis; warm place for The Womb/Utero/Ultra Greed; barren place for Blue Womb; cold place for Sheol, Cathedral, The Chest, and The Dark Room; and dying memory... for The Void.|
|I LEAVE ALL THAT I OWN TO MY CAT GUPPY||A list of all of Isaac's items (using the same icons displayed in the pause menu and the Collection Page) is shown. A small, underlined "Cool Stuff! →" note will point to them. If the player has a lot of items, the items will overlap with the Cool Stuff text and arrow.|
|GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD||None.|
|XOXO ________||The blank space is filled by the character's name.|
If the Missing Poster trinket is owned at the moment of death, a different version of the Last Will, featuring a jigsaw puzzle piece, will be shown.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac dies from the timer while using the seed THEG HOST or in Challenge #22, the cause of death will be a timer.
- Dying from self-inflicted damage or suicide items when you haven't taken damage from any other sources will have Isaac's face showing on the page.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "xoxo" is slang for "Hugs & kisses", commonly used in various written communique.
- If you die as bloody Lazarus, there are blood dots on top of his name.
- Dying as Black Judas displays Lazarus's name with blood dots instead of Judas's. This is a bug that is presumed to be caused by the fact that Black Judas's code may have been written over Lazarus Risen's, as they share similar attributes in numerous points.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|