Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that flies around the room while firing, dealing double Isaac's tear damage to enemies that come in contact.
- When thrown, the familiar will pierce through enemies if they are killed by the familiar, but the familiar will bounce back to Isaac if the enemy is not killed.
- The familiar can retrieve pickups like The BoomerangThrows a short-range boomerang which does a bit of damage and has a high chance to stun the enemy for 2 seconds. Can also be used to grab pickups..
- Blocks enemy tears when stationary and when thrown.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Familiar grows in size and does quadruple Isaac's tear damage to enemies.
- Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving.: Jaw Bone will face in the same direction as Isaac and remain stationary as opposed to trailing behind him. Jaw Bone can still be fired.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is possibly a reference to Judges 15:16 where Samson kills a thousand men with a donkey's jaw bone.
- Possibly a reference to the movie, The Frighteners, where Judge chases a ghost hound who keeps stealing his jaw bone.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|