|(page 3, column 6, row 4)|
|Complete the Boss Rush as JudasJudas' Shadow|
Judas' Shadow is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants an extra life.
- Upon death, Isaac resurrects as Black Judas.
- Black Judas has a damage multiplier of 2.00 and a base speed of 1.1.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Beating bosses as Black Judas will give Completion Marks for Judas and will unlock the associated items and achievements.
- Because Black Judas counts as a unique character, this means that all character-specific qualities are replaced with those of Black Judas upon death. For example, if the Blue Baby dies and respawns as Black Judas, he will be able to pick up red heart containers. If Azazel dies and respawns as Black Judas, his short-ranged Brimstone will be removed, along with his flying abilities.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Black Judas has his unique character loading screen shown when moving to a new floor.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
DEC1 HNZL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
SRX8 FXHM (First floor treasure room) (Normal mode only)
9GWR 187D (First floor treasure room)
GAM3 47ZL (First floor treasure room)
|Curved HornDefeat The Lamb as JudasJudas' TongueDefeat Satan as JudasThe Left HandDefeat Ultra Pride as any character, or ??? as JudasGuillotineDefeat Isaac as JudasJudas' ShadowComplete the Boss Rush as JudasShadow BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Judas||BetrayalDefeat Hush as JudasMy ShadowDefeat Ultra Greed as JudasBrown BabyDefeat Mega Satan as JudasBelial BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Judas||ShadeDefeat Delirium as JudasEye of BelialDefeat Ultra Greedier as Judas|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|