Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 6, row 4)|
|Complete the Boss Rush as JudasJudas' Shadow|
Judas' Shadow is an unlockable passive item.
- Grants an extra life.
- Upon death, Isaac resurrects as Black Judas.
- Black Judas has a damage multiplier of 2.00 and a base speed of 1.1.
- Beating bosses as Black Judas will give Completion Marks for Judas and will unlock the associated items and achievements.
- Because Black Judas counts as a unique character, this means that all character-specific qualities are replaced with those of Black Judas's upon death. For example, if the Blue Baby dies and respawns as Black Judas, he will be able to pick up red heart containers. If Azazel dies and respawns as Black Judas, his short-ranged Brimstone will be removed, along with his flying abilities.
- Black Judas has his own loading screen shown when moving to a new floor.
DEC1 HNZL (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
SRX8 FXHM (First floor treasure room) (Normal mode only)
9GWR 187D (First floor treasure room)
GAM3 47ZL (First floor treasure room)
- 1up!Gives an extra life. Upon death, you will respawn in the previous room with full health and lose the 1up!.
- AnkhUpon death, the player will respawn as ??? with 3 soul hearts.
- Dead CatSets the amount of red heart containers to 1, but gives Isaac 9 extra lives. After dying, Isaac is teleported to the last safe room. New heart containers can be obtained after picking up this item, but after each death, the number of heart containers is set to 1 again.
- Guppy's CollarGrants Isaac a permanent 50% chance to respawn with 1/2 of a red heart after death.
- Judas' ShadowAdds an extra life; upon death, it respawns Isaac as Black Judas with only two black hearts.
- Lazarus' RagsUpon dying, resurrect as Revived Lazarus with one heart container and Anemic item.
|Curved HornDefeat The Lamb as JudasJudas' TongueDefeat Satan as JudasThe Left HandDefeat Ultra Pride or ??? as JudasGuillotineDefeat Isaac as JudasJudas' ShadowComplete the Boss Rush as JudasShadow BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Judas||BetrayalDefeat Hush as JudasMy ShadowDefeat Ultra Greed as JudasBrown BabyDefeat Mega Satan as JudasBelial BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Judas||ShadeDefeat Delirium as JudasEye of BelialDefeat Ultra Greedier as Judas|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|