Judas' Shadow is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants an extra life.
- Upon death, Isaac resurrects as Black Judas.
- Black Judas has a damage multiplier of 2.00 and a base speed of 1.1.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Judas' Shadow has the lowest priority of all resurrection items besides Missing Poster.
- Beating bosses as Black Judas will give Completion Marks for Judas and will unlock the associated items and achievements.
- Because Black Judas counts as a unique character, this means that all character-specific qualities are replaced with those of Black Judas upon death. For example, if ??? dies and respawns as Black Judas, he will be able to pick up Red Heart containers. If Azazel dies and respawns as Black Judas, his short-ranged Brimstone will be removed, along with his flying abilities.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Black Judas has his unique character loading screen shown when moving to a new floor.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC DEC1 HNZL (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC SRX8 FXHM (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 9GWR 187D (First floor Treasure Room)
Vita GAM3 47ZL (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|