Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 1, column 20, row 2)|
Kamikaze! is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, causes an explosion in the same place as Isaac, damaging him for one half heart and dealing 40 damage to all monsters caught in the blast.
- Unlike IV BagUpon activation, Isaac loses a half-heart (one whole heart in The Womb onwards) for a random amount of coins, similar to the blood donation machine., Isaac will not take damage from using it while he has invincibility, which means it can be used after getting hit.
- It has a cooldown that lasts as long as the invincibility after taking damage, preventing Isaac from using it a second time for free.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blind RageIncreases invincibility time after getting hit.: With longer invincibility, Isaac can use Kamikaze! a second time without taking damage.
- Bob's CurseGives 5 bombs and grants all bombs poison effect.: Kamikaze! poisons enemies.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs.: Causes an explosion in the shape of a cross, dealing massive damage.
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used. + Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions./ PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs.: Allows for unlimited teleportation.
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.: Each use confuses and damages all enemies on screen.
- Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode.: Chance to spawn pickups and charm enemies on explosion.
- Gnawed LeafAfter standing still and not shooting for a short time, Isaac turns invincible until he moves or shoots.: Activating the bomb will cancel out of the statue state, but Isaac will not be damaged by the resulting explosion.
- Holy MantleAutomatically negates first taken damage in every room.: The mantle will absorb the damage from the explosion if it is the first damage in the room. Can be used repeatedly by re-entering the same room after each use.
- Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions.: Allows Kamikaze! to be used with no cost.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.: Kamikaze!'s explosions will spawn fire.
- PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs.: Gives an infinite amount of healing to the player, or simply uses at no cost for ??? and The Lost.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.: Shoots 10 tears in every direction upon activation.
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.: The cooldown before the player can use Kamikaze! again is eliminated when switching items. Depending on how fast the player can push the buttons, Kamikaze! can be used multiple times during Isaac's invincibility frames.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The term kamikaze comes from the Japanese language (神風, divine wind), and refers to Japanese pilots that would blow up their aircraft and themselves to damage enemy targets during the Second World War.
- This item is used in Challenge #23 (Blue Bomber).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
/ RVZ2 6L4G - Treasure room adjacent to spawn
T98Y R01A - Treasure room adjacent to spawn
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|