|(page 1, column 20, row 2)|
Kamikaze! is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, causes an explosion in the same place as Isaac, damaging him for half a heart and dealing 40 damage to all monsters caught in the blast.
- Unlike IV Bag, Isaac will not take damage from using it while he has invincibility, which means it can be used after getting hit.
- It has a cooldown that lasts as long as the invincibility after taking damage, preventing Isaac from using it a second time for free.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blind RageIncreases invincibility time after getting hit.: With longer invincibility, Isaac can use Kamikaze! a second time without taking damage.
- Bomber Boy: Causes an explosion in the shape of a cross, dealing massive damage.
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used. + Host Hat/ Pyromaniac: Allows for unlimited teleportation.
- Holy Mantle: The mantle will absorb the damage from the explosion if it is the first damage in the room. It can be used repeatedly by re-entering the same room after each use.
- Host Hat: Allows Kamikaze! to be used at no cost.
- Hot Bombs: Kamikaze!'s explosions will spawn fire.
- Pyromaniac: Gives an infinite amount of healing to the player, or simply uses at no cost for ??? and The Lost.
- Schoolbag: The cooldown before the player can use Kamikaze! again is eliminated when switching items. Depending on how fast the player can push the buttons, Kamikaze! can be used multiple times during Isaac's invincibility frames.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Gnawed Leaf: Activating the bomb will cancel out of the statue state, but Isaac will not be damaged by the resulting explosion.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The term kamikaze comes from the Japanese language (神風, divine wind), and refers to Japanese pilots that would blow up their aircraft and themselves to damage enemy targets during the Second World War.
- This item is used in Challenge #23 (Blue Bomber).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
/ RVZ2 6L4G - Treasure room adjacent to spawn
T98Y R01A - Treasure room adjacent to spawn
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|