Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Key Piece 1
|(page 2, column 14, row 6)|
|Complete Chapter 6Angels|
Key Piece 1 is an unlockable passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Combined with Key Piece 2Combined with Key Piece 1, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan., unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan.
- Increases the chance of finding an Angel Room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Golden Gate can alternatively be opened using Dad's KeyOpens all doors in the current room when activated, including doors which require a key to open and entrances to secret rooms. Opens the big doors in the first room of both The Chest and the Dark Room., Get out of Jail Free CardUpon use, opens all doors in the current room (including the golden door at The Chest / Dark Room), similar to Dad's Key. or Mr. ME!Summons a controllable ghost that can perform various tasks depending on what it targets..
- This item, along with Key Piece 2Combined with Key Piece 1, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan., can be rerolled into any item from the Angel Room pool.
- Unlocking the Golden Gate with the combined key pieces and then restarting the floor with Forget Me NowWhen activated, the level ends and is freshly regenerated with new rooms, monsters, and items. Disappears after use. or an I AM ERROR room will waste the key, which will not respawn.
- Will not be rerolled by D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items., D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20., or Dice Room effects.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
- Filigree Feather - Acquire both key pieces.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|