Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Key Piece 2
|(page 2, column 15, row 6)|
|Complete chapter 6|
Key Piece 2 is an unlockable passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Combined with Key Piece 1, unlocks the golden gate in the starting room of The Chest and Dark Room to fight Mega Satan.
- Increases the chance of finding an Angel Room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Golden Gate can alternatively be opened using Dad's Key, Get out of Jail Free Card or Mr. ME!.
- This item, along with Key Piece 1, can be rerolled into any item from the Angel Room pool.
- Unlocking the Golden Gate with the combined key pieces and then restarting the floor with Forget Me Now or an I AM ERROR room will waste the key, which will not respawn.
- It won't be rerolled by D4, D100, or Dice Room effects.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
- Filigree Feather - Acquire both key pieces.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|