Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 4, column 16, row 3)|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- The cloud deals 5 damage.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Spawns two charming farts on top of each other.
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.: Whenever the player creates a charming fart, a fire will be shot in a random direction.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
K0RZ 82E0 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Eden)MJHY TPWR (Starting item as
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|