We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Krampus is a mini-boss that occasionally appears inside of a Devil Room.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- When he stops and roars, he is about to shoot Brimstone lasers in all 4 cardinal ( or diagonal) directions.
- The Brimstone beams sometimes can rotate 90 degrees after being shot.
- He also spits 3 projectiles then 4 consecutively.
- When not performing either of these attacks, he flies about the room aimlessly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Beating Krampus the first time will unlock Head of Krampus .
- Krampus will generally start out by attacking with projectiles before firing Brimstone lasers.
- Rerolling A Lump of Coal or Head of Krampus with The D6 will cause another Devil Room Pool item to appear.
- If Krampus is against a wall and uses his rotating brimstone attack, the lasers may be unavoidable.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Krampus is based on an Alpine folkloric figure of similar appearance, supposedly acting as a contrast to Saint Nicholas, punishing children who misbehave near Christmas time.
- This is most likely why A Lump of Coal is in his item pool.
- Krampus's attack pattern and appearance are similar to The Fallen, but Krampus does not charge or split.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|