Effects[edit | edit source]
- While firing, Isaac has a chance to fire an additional creep shot that deals double damage and leaves a trail of white creep that slows enemies.
- A creep shot will also be fired in a random direction when taking damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Creep shots will still be fired occasionally while holding the fire button.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Isaac occasionally fires a creep shot along with a bomb.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Isaac will occasionally fire a creep shot while moving crosshair.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: High base damage from Ipecac is doubled, causing very powerful creep shots.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Creep shots will still be fired occasionally while holding the fire button.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Creep shots will still occasionally fired after or before tear barrage.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: High base damage from Polyphemus is doubled.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range./ Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet.: Creep shots will occasionally be fired along with lasers.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.: Creep shots will be connected to other tears via electricity.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20Grants double shot./ The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears./ Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: Isaac will still fire one creep shot.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Creep shots will not burst into split tears.
- IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: Overrides Large Zit.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Movable tear behaves as normal. Isaac will occasionally fire a creep shot while moving the tear, and creep shots will only fire in cardinal or diagonal directions.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|