Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effects[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed. - Tears will orbit around Isaac depending on range stat.
- Dead OnionGrants piercing and spectral tears. Increases tear size (without increasing damage) while greatly reducing range and shot speed. - Since Shot Speed is already so low, this will increase range without decreasing Shot Speed even more.
- Piercing tears - Tears will hit enemies multiple times in one shot.
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears. - Since the Shot Speed is so low, the homing has longer to home onto enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lazy Worm's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|