Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed. - Tears will orbit around Isaac depending on range stat.
- Dead OnionGrants piercing and spectral tears. Increases tear size (without increasing damage) while greatly reducing range and shot speed. - Since Shot Speed is already so low, this will increase range without decreasing Shot Speed even more.
- Piercing tears - Tears will hit enemies multiple times in one shot.
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears. - Since the Shot Speed is so low, the homing has longer to home onto enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lazy Worm's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Lazy WormTear shot speed is greatly reduced.
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Rainbow WormIsaac's tears gain a worm effect that changes every 3 seconds.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Tape WormDoubles Isaac's range and halves his tear height.
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Whip WormIncreases shot speed by 0.5, increasing effective range.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|