From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac can break obstacles by walking into them.
- Increases Isaac's size.
- This item belongs to the Stompy set. Upon getting three items or pills that increase Isaac's size, he will create dust clouds when walking and have a chance to spawn rock waves around him upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Walking into bomb rocks will cause them to explode.
- Mushrooms may hurt Isaac with a poison cloud if walked into.
- Polyps may hurt Isaac with blood shots or red creep if walked into.
- Flight does not prevent the effect from occurring.
- Holes in the ground can be filled if Isaac walks into adjacent rocks from the right direction, similar to bombs.
- TNT Barrels will not be destroyed or explode on contact.
- Allows Isaac to walk over and destroy red poop without taking damage. Isaac will still take damage if he is standing on it when it reforms.
- Walking into an Angel Statue in the Angel Room will trigger the boss fight, and Isaac will take damage as the Angel spawns on top of him.
- Nullifies effects of One Makes You Small pills, One Makes You Larger pills, and other items which decrease size, such as Caffeine Pill and Binky.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Lucky Rock - Free money from any rock Isaac walks into.
- Holy Mantle - The one time immunity can be used to destroy bomb rocks and poisonous mushrooms without any danger of hurting Isaac. By regenerating the Mantle's effect this can be done multiple times.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
VEAG MPL4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
KMKY HZCD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
G9TB CLTG (First floor treasure room)
L8LK WE14 (First floor treasure room)
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|