|(page 5, column 20, line 2)
| Beat Chapter 3 without taking damageLeprosy|
Leprosy is an unlockable passive item added in Booster Pack #2.
- Upon taking damage, Isaac gains a body part as an orbital, which blocks enemy shots and deals 7 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with.
- A maximum of three body parts can be active at once.
- The body parts will be destroyed if they take enough damage from enemies or enemy shots.
- The body parts persist between floors.
- Body parts orbit on the same layer as Blue Flies and Locusts do.
- Dull RazorHurts Isaac without depleting health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage.: Allows Isaac to spawn orbitals without reducing health.
- Leprosy is based on this Steam Workshop item by Extreme Ninja Home Makeover.
- Originally, this item added a chance to shoot limbs instead of tears which increased Isaac's movement speed.
- The pickup quote is a reference to Rebel Wilson’s well known line “You’re tearing me apart!”.
- It could also be argued that the quote is referencing The Room's infamous line "You are tearing me apart Lisa!"
- The item is a reference to the disease leprosy; one of its notable symptoms is the loss of extremities.
- The item used to be misspelled Leprocy, but was corrected in a later patch.
- Its appearance is changed slightly for The Forgotten due to his lack of skin, making him look like Melting from the game Nuclear Throne.