The Liberty Cap is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Grants a chance of triggering one of the following effects for the current room upon entering it:
- Mini MushIncreases Speed and Shot Height and decreases Isaac's size, but lowers Range.
- Odd MushroomGrants an empty heart container. Increases damage, range and shot height while reducing speed.
- Odd Mushroom+1.7 tears, +0.3 speed, reduces damage.
- The CompassReveals all special rooms (except secret rooms of any kind).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Compass effect triggers while having the Treasure MapReveals all rooms for every floor. However, it does not reveal icons or secret rooms., the Compass effect is permanent for the remainder of the floor. (Other Mushroom effects will still apply in each room with their normal odds.)
- In addition to regular trinket drop sources, the Liberty Cap has a chance of dropping upon destroying a mushroom.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item quote is a reference to the Yoshi's Island level 1-7: "Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy".
- Psilocybe semilanceata, commonly known as "Liberty Cap", is widely present in nature and is a very powerful psychedelic mushroom which contains psilocybin.
- The Liberty Cap's ability to grant the Compass effect was a bug in the original Binding of Isaac which was carried over due to popularity with the fans.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|