The list of books that can be found in the library can be found here.
Contents[edit | edit source]
A Library can take one of the following layouts:
- 2 Books
- 1 Book and a random card
- 1 Book and 2 random cards
- 2 Books and a little battery
- 1 Book and 2 little batteries
- 3 Books
- 1 Book, with 4 more Books locked behind key blocks
- 5 Books, each behind key blocks
- 4 Books blocked by spikes
- 4 random cards or runes
- 2 Books and a key master
Notes[edit | edit source]
- From the outside, the library is identical in appearance to the shop. One of the ways they can be distinguished is if Isaac has a mapping item such as Spelunker Hat or The Compass. Generally, the library will be closer to the spawn than the shop.
- Once all books in the library pool have been picked up, items from the Treasure Room pool will spawn instead.
- This can be achieved by repeatedly re-rolling the contents of a Library with The D6.
- Chaos replace the books with items from random pools, allowing Isaac to get passive items without rerolling.
- Maggots can spawn in the library.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays in the Library is the same as the one played in ending 14.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|