Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
The list of books that can be found in the library can be found here.
Contents[edit | edit source]
A Library can take one of the following layouts:
- 2 Books
- 1 Book and a random card
- 1 Book and 2 random cards
- 2 Books and a little battery
- 1 Book and 2 little batteries
- 3 Books
- 1 Book, with 4 more Books locked behind key blocks
- 5 Books, each behind key blocks
- 4 Books blocked by spikes
- 4 random cards or runes
- 2 Books and a key master
Notes[edit | edit source]
- From the outside, the library is identical in appearance to the shop. One of the ways they can be distinguished is if Isaac has a mapping item such as Spelunker HatReveals type of adjacent rooms, including location for secret rooms and super secret rooms. or . Generally, the library will be closer to the spawn than the shop.
- Once all books in the library pool have been picked up, items from the Treasure Room pool will spawn instead.
- This can be achieved by repeatedly re-rolling the contents of a Library with The D6.
- ChaosChaos causes items to be chosen from random item pools. When picked up, drops between 1-6 random pickups on the floor. replace the books with items from random pools, allowing Isaac to get passive items without rerolling.
- Maggots can spawn in the library.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays in the Library is the same as the one played in ending 14.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|