Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Lil Brimstone is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that fires a thin BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. beam. It needs to be charged up; it will not fire if Isaac is shooting a steady stream of tears.
- The beam deals 3.5 damage per tick and can strike an enemy up to 9 times, for a total of 31.5 damage.
- Unlike Brimstone, Lil Brimstone can start charging up a beam while still firing the previous one.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Lil Brimstone was originally a special item, though this no longer applies in Afterbirth.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Baby-BenderGrants Isaac's familiars homing shots.: Brimstone beams will home in on enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Z7F2 XHSN (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
QPA0 XR37 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) (hard mode only)
MJH6 JJ00 (First floor treasure room)
43YG EGL6 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VS97 K7R4 (First floor treasure room)
BKKC AGYJ (First floor treasure room)
HKQV DHS9 (Second floor devil room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|