|(page 5, column 14, line 2)
| Defeat Delirium for the first time as any characterDelirious|
Lil Delirium is an unlockable passive item added in Booster Pack #1.
- Grants a familiar that transforms into another random familiar every 10 seconds.
- The familiars it turns into are normal familiars that look white and melted like Delirium.
- Familiars deal the same damage as their normal non-Delirium counterparts.
- Familiars will not deal contact damage.
- Lil Delirium can transform into the following familiars:
- Lil Delirium can transform into the same familiar multiple times in a row and therefore stay in the same form for more than 10 seconds.
- Every time Lil Delirium transforms from a free-floating familiar to a follower one, it positions itself at the end of the familiar train.
- If Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room. is used, the copy of Lil Delirium will be a different random familiar.
- Homing tears: Only affects familiars that are normally affected by homing items.
- Lil Delirium is based on this Steam Workshop item by Ashkait and Scayze.
- Lil Delirium, 7 SealsGrants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds., VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades., and DualityWhenever a Devil or Angel Room would spawn after defeating a boss, both rooms spawn. Only one can be entered. are the only items to belong to both Devil Room and Angel Room pools.
- When entering a new floor or room, Lil Delirium and a normal familiar you have can swap forms as long as Lil Delirium is currently transformed as that familiar. For example, if you have Lil BrimstoneA Familiar that shoots a thin Brimstone beam. Must charge like Brimstone before shooting. and Lil Delirium, Lil Brimstone will become Lil Delirium's form, while Lil Delirium will look normal. This persists for the other familiar, but Lil Delirium will go back to normal.
- This also works if you pick up the familiar Lil Delirium is transformed as.
Switch 6GW8 CG48 (Basement Devil Room)
The Ludovico Technique will work normally until Lil Delirium turns into Incubus, which will cause the Ludovico tear to disappear for the entire room, even after Lil Delirium has transformed into another familiar.