Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a familiar that transforms into another random familiar every 10 seconds.
- The familiars it turns into are normal familiars that look white and melted like Delirium.
- Familiars deal the same damage as their normal non-Delirium counterparts.
- Familiars will not do contact damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Lil Delirium can transform into the following familiars:
- Lil Delirium can transform into the same familiar multiple times in a row and therefore stay in the same form for more than 10 seconds.
- Every time Lil Delirium transforms from a free-floating familiar to a follower one, it positions itself at the end of the familiar train.
- If Box of Friends is used, the copy of Lil Delirium will be a different random familiar.
- Lil Delirium can damage Isaac when transformed into BBF or Bob's Brain.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lil Delirium is based on this Steam Workshop item by Ashkait and Scayze.
- One of only four items to appear in both the Angel and Devil item pools, the others being 7 Seals, Void, and Duality.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! When entering a new floor or room, Lil Delirium and a normal familiar you have can swap forms as long as Lil Delirium is currently transformed as that familiar. For example, if you have Lil Brimstone and Lil Delirium, Lil Brimstone will become Lil Delirium's form, while Lil Delirium will look normal. This persists for the other familiar, but Lil Delirium will go back to normal. This also works if you pick up the familiar Lil Delirium is transformed as.
Bug! citation needed]The Ludovico Technique will work normally until Lil Delirium turns into Incubus, which will cause the Ludovico tear to disappear for the entire room, even after Lil Delirium has transformed into another familiar.[
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|