|(page 5, column 14, line 2)
| Defeat Delirium for the first time as any characterDelirious|
Lil Delirium is an unlockable passive item added in Booster Pack #1.
- Grants a familiar that transforms into another random familiar every 10 seconds.
- The familiars it turns into are normal familiars that look white and melted like Delirium.
- Familiars deal the same damage as their normal non-Delirium counterparts.
- Familiars will not deal contact damage.
- Lil Delirium can transform into the following familiars:
- Lil Delirium can transform into the same familiar multiple times in a row and therefore stay in the same form for more than 10 seconds.
- Every time Lil Delirium transforms from a free-floating familiar to a follower one, it positions itself at the end of the familiar train.
- If Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room. is used, the copy of Lil Delirium will be a different random familiar.
- Homing tears: Only affects familiars that are normally affected by homing items.
- Lil Delirium is based on this Steam Workshop item by Ashkait and Scayze.
- Lil Delirium, 7 SealsGrants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds., VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades., and DualityWhenever a Devil or Angel Room would spawn after defeating a boss, both rooms spawn. Only one can be entered. are the only items to belong to both Devil Room and Angel Room pools.
- When entering a new floor or room, Lil Delirium and a normal familiar you have can swap forms as long as Lil Delirium is currently transformed as that familiar. For example, if you have Lil BrimstoneA Familiar that shoots a thin Brimstone beam. Must charge like Brimstone before shooting. and Lil Delirium, Lil Brimstone will become Lil Delirium's form, while Lil Delirium will look normal. This persists for the other familiar, but Lil Delirium will go back to normal.
- This also works if you pick up the familiar Lil Delirium is transformed as.
Switch 6GW8 CG48 (Basement Devil Room)
The Ludovico Technique will work normally until Lil Delirium turns into Incubus, which will cause the Ludovico tear to disappear for the entire room, even after Lil Delirium has transformed into another familiar.
| Booster Packs
- Angry FlySpawns a fly familiar that orbits around a random enemy and deals 5 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with.
- Black HoleThrows a black hole on the ground which sucks in and damages enemies.
- BozoIncreases damage by a flat 0.1 and grants a soul heart. Enemies can randomly become briefly charmed or feared. Taking damage has a chance to spawn a rainbow poop.
- Broken ModemEnemies, enemy shots, tears, and pickups will briefly freeze in place at random intervals.
- Mystery GiftUpon use, spawns a random item from the current room's item pool, with a chance to spawn A Lump of Coal or The Poop instead.
- SprinklerUpon use, spawns a sprinkler that rotates and fires tears.
- Fast BombsGrants 7 bombs and allows bombs to be placed rapidly.
- Buddy in a BoxGrants a familiar with a random tear effect. The familiar is randomized at the start of each floor.
- Lil DeliriumGrants a familiar that transforms into another random familiar every 10 seconds.
- HairpinFully recharges Isaac's active item upon entering a boss fight.
- Wooden CrossGrants a Holy Mantle shield upon entering a new floor, which protects against one hit of damage.
- Butter!Using an active item will drop it onto a pedestal on the ground. Taking damage may result in dropping a passive item.
- Huge GrowthMakes Isaac large for the current room, increasing his range and damage.
- Ancient RecallSpawns 3 random cards.
- Era WalkFor the current room, enemies are slowed, Isaac's speed is increased, and his shot speed is decreased.
- Jumper CablesGrants an active item charge every 15 enemies killed.
- CouponUpon use, makes a random item from a shop, devil deal, or black market free.
- TelekinesisUpon use, for the next two seconds, any enemy shots that come near Isaac are held in place. After the charge is depleted, they are fired back as tears.
- Moving BoxIf the box is empty, picks up all items and pickups in a room and stores them. If the box is not empty, places all stored items and pickups in the current room.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.
- LeprosyUpon taking damage, grants a body part as an orbital, which blocks enemy shots and deals 7 damage per tick to enemies it comes in contact with. The orbitals will be destroyed if they take enough damage from enemies or enemy shots.
- Filigree FeatherAngels drop items instead of key pieces when defeated.
- 7 SealsGrants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds.
- Mr. ME!Summons a controllable ghost that can perform various tasks depending on what it targets.
- Angelic PrismGrants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.
- Door StopThe last door Isaac went through stays open, allowing him to leave the room even if enemies are in it.
- Death's ListGrants a reward if all enemies in a room are killed in the order they are marked.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.
- SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.
- Extension CordBeams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them.
- BlanketGrants one soul heart. Upon entering a boss room, grants a shield that blocks one hit, then disappears.
- Sacrificial AltarUpon use, sacrifices up to 2 familiars and spawns an item from the Devil Room Pool for each familiar sacrificed.
- Lil SpewerSpawns a random pill, and grants a small Spewer familiar that charges up and fires different types of creep.
- MarblesSpawns 3 random trinkets. Taking damage has a small chance to swallow Isaac's currently held trinket, gaining its effect permanently.
- Mystery EggSpawns an egg familiar, which cracks and turns into a random charmed enemy when Isaac is hurt. The egg regenerates upon entering a different room.
- Flat StoneTears bounce off the floor. Tears that hit an enemy after bouncing deal splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.
- MarrowGrants one bone heart and spawns three red heart pickups.
- Slipped RibSpawns a bone familiar that circles around Isaac and reflects enemy shots.
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.
- Pointy RibSpawns a bone familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons and does contact damage.
- Book of the DeadUpon use, spawns a charmed Bony or an orbital bone for each enemy killed in the current room.
- Dad's RingCreates a ring of light around Isaac that petrifies enemies in contact.
- Divorce PapersSpawns a Mysterious Paper, increases tears, and grants a bone heart.
- Jaw BoneSpawns a familiar that flies the room while firing, dealing double Isaac's tear damage to enemies that come in contact and retrieving pickups.
- Brittle BonesReplaces all red hearts with 6 empty bone hearts. Upon losing a bone heart, Isaac fires bones in 8 directions and permanently gains a tears up.
- Broken ShovelWhile held, causes multiple Mom's Foots to come down and stomp on Isaac. One of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel.
- Broken ShovelOne of two parts necessary to create Mom's Shovel.
- Mom's ShovelSpawns a trapdoor that leads to the next floor upon activation. Unlocks The Forgotten when used on a mound of dirt that appears in The Dark Room.
- Rotten PennySpawns a blue fly every time a coin is picked up.
- Baby-BenderGrants Isaac's familiars homing shots.
- Finger BoneGrants a chance to gain a bone heart upon taking damage.