Lil Spewer is an unlockable passive item added in Booster Pack #5.
- Spawns a random pill.
- Spawns a small Spewer familiar that charges up and fires different types of creep.
- The familiar and his creep change randomly when Isaac uses a pill.
- Possible creep includes:
- A line of damaging green creep that deals 0.4 damage per tick (12 damage per second).
- A line of slowing black creep.
- A line of short-lasting, damaging red creep, with a larger puddle of creep at the end that lasts longer. The creep will deal 12 damage per tick (36 damage per second).
- A short-ranged cone of damaging yellow creep that grows larger and deals more damage the further it travels. It deals 2 damage per tick at the lowest range, and increases to 15.2 damage per tick at the furthest (~6-47 damage per second, based on range).
- A large ring of slowing white creep.
- Lil Spewer does not do contact damage.
- White creep lasts the longest out of every creep variant.
- BFFS!: Increases Lil Spewer's size and creep pool length (but has no effect on damage.)
- Lil Spewer is based on this Steam Workshop item by Strawrat and CupertinoEffect.
- The item originates from Edmund Mcmillen's previous game of the same name, in which Spewer could consume pills to give his vomit different effects.
- Lil Spewer was first revealed in a tweet made by Edmund McMillen as an official item for Booster Pack 5.
- In his black form, Lil Spewer resembles Gish, who creates similarly-slowing black creep.
- In his red form, Lil Spewer has a similar appearance to Super Meat Boy, from the Edmund McMillen game of the same name. In his title, Super Meat Boy also creates blood (the intended resemblance of red creep).
Lil Spewer's normal appearance.
Lil Spewer's yellow appearance.
Lil Spewer's white appearance.
Lil Spewer's red appearance.
Lil Spewer's black appearance.