Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a random pill.
- Spawns a small Spewer familiar that charges up and fires different types of creep.
- The familiar and his creep change randomly when Isaac uses a pill.
- Possible creep includes:
- A line of damaging green creep
- A line of slowing black creep
- A line of short-lasting damaging red creep, with a larger puddle of creep at the end that lasts longer
- A short-ranged cone of damaging yellow creep
- A large ring of slowing white creep
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Lil Spewer does not deal contact damage.
- Yellow creep does damage that increases with range, dealing a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 20 damage per tick.
- Red creep does 12 damage per tick.
- Green creep deals 0.35 damage per tick.
- White creep lasts the longest out of every creep variant.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Increases Lil Spewer's size and creep pool length (but has no effect on damage.)
- Acid BabySpawns a familiar that drops random pills every 2 rooms cleared. Upon using a pill, all enemies in the room are poisoned.: Taking pills causes mass enemy damage in addition to changing Lil Spewer's creep type.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Starter DeckIsaac can hold 2 cards at once and all pills are replaced by cards.: Turns all pills into cards, preventing Lil Spewer from changing his creep type.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Provides two Spewer familiars. Taking a pill changes their individual creeps to a random type.
- Baby-BenderGrants Isaac's familiars homing shots.: Has no effect on Lil Spewer.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lil Spewer is based on this Steam Workshop item by Strawrat and Aczom.
- The item originates from Edmund Mcmillen's previous game of the same name, in which Spewer could consume pills to give his vomit different effects.
- Lil Spewer was first revealed in a tweet made by Edmund McMillen as an official item for Booster Pack 5.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Lil Spewer's collectible sprite in the original steam workshop mod.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|