Lil Spewer is an unlockable passive item added in Booster Pack #5.
- Spawns a random pill.
- Spawns a small Spewer familiar that charges up and fires different types of creep.
- The familiar and his creep change randomly when Isaac uses a pill.
- Possible creep includes:
- A line of damaging green creep
- A line of slowing black creep
- A line of short-lasting damaging red creep, with a larger puddle of creep at the end that lasts longer
- A short-ranged cone of damaging yellow creep
- A large ring of slowing white creep
- Lil Spewer does not deal contact damage.
- Yellow creep does random damage. It ranges from 2 to 15.19 per tick.
- Red creep does 12 damage per tick.
- Green creep deals 0.35 damage per tick.
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Increases Lil Spewer's size and creep pool length but no effect on damage.
- Lil Spewer is based on this Steam Workshop item by Strawrat and Aczom.
- The item originates from Edmund Mcmillen's previous game of the same name, in which Spewer could consume pills to give his vomit different effects.
Lil Spewer's normal appearance.
Lil Spewer's yellow appearance.
Lil Spewer's white appearance.
Lil Spewer's red appearance.
Lil Spewer's black appearance.