Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
| IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.|
Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room.
Cambion ConceptionAfter taking damage a certain amount of times, a permanent demonic familiar spawns.
|Defeat Ultra Greed as AzazelLilith|
Lilith is a character added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion. Lilith starts with one red heart container and two black hearts. Lilith's starting items are the Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room., IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects. and Cambion ConceptionAfter taking damage a certain amount of times, a permanent demonic familiar spawns.. Lilith is permanently blindfolded, meaning she has no ability to fire tears; she instead deals damage with the IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects. familiar that follows her.
Unlockable items[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Lilith's Incubus familiar copies whatever tears she would fire if she weren't blindfolded. Combined with the , the basic strategy for her is to simply multiply her damage. Powerful tear modifiers such as PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage. will become even more deadly if Lilith is able to create several Incubi.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power. gives Incubus a smaller version of the item with the same base range as Isaac; However, Lilith will not get this to use due to her blindfold.
- This knife can be used with Incubus to give it contact damage with no danger to Lilith.
- With Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power. and , Incubus can shoot shots and Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power. incredibly fast for massive damage. Charging doesn't affect Tech X's size or Mom's Knife's throwing distance, making the knife useless in this combo unless used at very short range. This is a very strong combo for Lilith as she already starts with and can use to multiply her damage.
- Lilith can use the Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. while her Incubi still fire what her tears would be without Epic Fetus.
- Unless you have a beam weapon ( BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period./ TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.), picking up My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed. is a bad idea: it will greatly shorten Incubus' range without the possibility to increase it.
- Due to her starter item , she strongly benefits from other familiars and familiar enhancers like BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars..
- Battery items are very useful for Lilith so she can continue to use the . 9 VoltReduces the charge of any Activated Items by 1. Any 1 charge items instead have timed recharges. will reduce it to a 3 room charge allowing it to be used more often. will double the effect of the item, meaning she'll create 2 copies of each familiar per use. creates batteries or recharges your item by one bar occasionally, and is also duplicated by the [. The more the player creates, the more often they will obtain batteries and charges from the increasing number of charged babies.
- Heart Containers, healing items, and Heart-generating items ( Charm of the VampireHeals the character for half of a red heart for every 13 monsters killed., Humbling BundleGives one extra pickup (1+1 Free version) of Red Hearts, pennies, bombs, and keys. Does not work with blue, black, and half red hearts, nickels, and dimes., etc.) indirectly benefit Lilith since her gives her additional familiars after taking multiple hits. Use a fireplace or Heart Donation Machine to damage yourself multiple times to speed up the familiar-generating process (preferably after killing the boss to not hurt your Devil/Angel Room spawn chances).
- Activated Items recharge per-wave in Greed mode and Boss Rush, allowing Lilith to use the very often. Familiars like The RelicIsaac is followed by a small blue cross that will drop a Soul Heart every 4 rooms. and Little C.H.A.D.A familiar who will drop a half red heart every 2 rooms. could give the player an endless amount of health if used correctly
- When shooting, keep in mind that lingers behind you.
- One must take heed in duplicating familiars with the . If the player creates too many (easy to achieve in Greed Mode or Boss Rush), when the player steps into another room, all of their minions, including the originals, will despawn. This can be fixed by quitting and reloading the run.
- Since Lilith is blindfolded and does not shoot tears by herself, items like Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously., Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet. and have no effect. However The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy. still works as it would on any other character.
- Obtaining The Ludovico Technique is necessary to utilize to its fullest, as it will allow Lilith to create the damaging black ring around her.
- Cursed EyeGrants charged tears that can be fired in a tight burst of four. Getting hit while charging will teleport Isaac into another room. ends up being a powerful item due to this, as it causes to fire three tears per shot with no charging, while Lilith doesn't have to worry about getting teleported by accident as she cannot charge up.
- While other activatable items may have use, it is not advised to permanently trade out the . Without it, Lilith loses what is essentially her greatest strength, as shooting in her place is only an upside with its usage.
- Lilith's Incubus is intrinsic to her, the same way Azazel's short BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. is. It cannot be removed by effects that reroll items, such as the D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items.. The can be found as a separate item, and picking it up will grant Lilith a second Incubus familiar.
- If Lilith dies with an extra life item that changes her to a different character ( AnkhUpon death, the player will respawn as ??? with 3 soul hearts., Lazarus' RagsUpon dying, resurrect as Revived Lazarus with one heart container and Anemic item., Judas' ShadowAdds an extra life; upon death, it respawns Isaac as Black Judas with only two black hearts.), she will lose both her blindfold and the intrinsic Incubus familiar.
- Despite this, Lilth's Incubus still counts as an actual item. Be warned as this makes a run with only 19 visible items have the chance to warp to The Void after the Mom fight.
Ineffective Items[edit | edit source]
These items will not affect Lilith due to her blindfolded condition and certain limitations of .
Note: As mentioned above, certain items will apply their normal effects if Lilith obtains The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy..
- Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.
- Mom's WigAdds a chance to spawn blue spiders when firing tears. Restores 1 red heart.
- The MulliganTears have a 1/6 chance of spawning allied blue flies when they hit an enemy. (The Guppy transformation does work, however)
- Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously. (Still applies the damage down to the Incubus)
- Dead EyeIsaac's damage increases each time an enemy is hit. Damage is reset upon missing a shot.
- EpiphoraShooting in one direction increases Isaac's rate of fire until the cap is reached. As soon as Isaac changes direction or stops shooting, rate of fire is reset to its normal amount.
- Evil EyeWhile firing tears, Isaac has a chance to fire an eye across the screen with a very slow shot speed, which will fire tears of its own in the same direction as Isaac. The eye will be destroyed if it comes into contact with an enemy or obstacle.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone. (Stat increases are applied, but the mark does not appear)
- Maw of the Void+1.0 Damage Up. After continuously firing tears for 2.5 seconds, a red cross appears on Isaac's head that, upon releasing the fire button, creates a black ring that rapidly deals damage equal to Isaac's tear damage to any enemies in contact with it. (Stat increases are applied, but the ring will never be created)
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.
- Analog Stick+0.3 tears up. Allows Isaac to fire tears diagonally. (Tears up is applied, but Incubus cannot fire in 360 degrees)
- Dead ToothWhile firing, Isaac gains a green aura that poisons nearby enemies.
- Ghost PepperAdds a chance to shoot a fire that damages enemies and remains in place until it deals enough damage or the room is left.
- King BabySpawns a familiar that follows Isaac and makes other familiars follow it. While firing tears, it stops moving. (Familiar takes its place following Lilith, but will not stop while firing)
- Lead PencilAfter every 15 tears fired, Isaac will fire a high-damage cluster of tears.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lilith is the Hebrew name for a figure in Jewish mythology, thought to be derived from early class of female demons.
- In some cultures, Lilith is the original woman God created before Eve. She refused to become subservient to Adam and left Eden; in others, she is depicted as the bane of humanity when Adam refused her, driving her to curse all of his descendants and targets children under grudge.
- Cambion Conception is always listed as one of Lilith's starting items, even if it has not been unlocked.
- Lilith, as well as The Lost, are the only characters whose unlock requirements include a specific character.
|The NailComplete the Boss Rush as AzazelDemon BabyDefeat The Lamb as AzazelSatanic BibleDefeat Isaac as AzazelDaemon's TailDefeat Satan as AzazelAbaddonDefeat ??? as AzazelWrapped Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LazarusBegotten Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Lazarus
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
|Maw of the VoidDefeat Hush as AzazelLilithDefeat Ultra Greed as AzazelBlack BabyDefeat Mega Satan as AzazelSucky BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Azazel||Dark Prince's CrownDefeat Delirium as AzazelBat WingDefeat Ultra Greedier as Azazel|
|IncubusDefeat Hush as LilithBox of FriendsDefeat Ultra Greed as LilithBig BabyDefeat Mega Satan as LilithRune BagDefeat Isaac as LilithCambion ConceptionDefeat ??? as LilithSerpent's KissDefeat Satan as LilithSuccubusDefeat The Lamb as LilithImmaculate ConceptionComplete the Boss Rush as LilithGoat Head BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LilithDark BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Lilith||EuthanasiaDefeat Delirium as LilithDualityDefeat Ultra Greedier as Lilith|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|