Effects[edit | edit source]
- Firing without a pause for 7.5 seconds creates a small brown cloud which damages enemies who walk through it.
- The damage is equal to Isaac's base tear damage, dealt roughly 5 times per second.
- The clouds can be moved by shooting them.
- The clouds only last for 15 seconds, meaning a maximum of two can be active at any given time.
- Changing firing direction is allowed, but any pause in holding a fire button or taking damage resets the timer.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
- The BeanIsaac releases bad gas, poisoning any enemy in close vicinity.
- The Black BeanWhen taking damage, Isaac farts, causing poison damage to all enemies in range.
- Butter BeanIsaac farts and pushes back nearby enemies.
- Kidney BeanUpon use, Isaac farts, charming all nearby enemies.
- Linger BeanAdds a chance to fire a gas cloud that damages nearby enemies.
- Mega BeanWhen used, the Mega Bean will freeze all enemies in the current room for a couple of seconds, deal 5 damage and poison any enemies near Isaac, and send a wave of spikes that deals 10 damage across the room in the direction Isaac is facing.
- Wait What?Isaac farts, sending out rock waves.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|