From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Little Baggy is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Allows Isaac to carry two pills. Tap the Drop button to cycle through the two pills.
- Spawns a random pill.
- Changes all card and rune drops into pills.
- Any Tarot card or rune held when picking this item up will change into a pill.
- Dice Shard counts as a card and will be converted.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Crystal Ball
- Generates pills instead of cards upon use.
Reveals the map (except the Super Secret Room) and drops a random Tarot Card or soul heart.
- Deck of Cards
- Generates pills instead of cards upon use, similar to Mom's Bottle of Pills.
Gives Isaac a random Tarot Card.
- Mom's Bottle of Pills
- Allows Isaac to store excess pills produced for later use.
Gives Isaac a random pill, and will cause him to drop any held Q-slot item (If any). The player will only receive six different pill types in one playthrough.
Converts all bad pills into good pills, spawns one pill pickup and restores health. Identifies all pills upon pickup.
- Most negative pills will be converted to their positive counterparts.
Grants a chance to trigger the Book of Shadows effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 10 seconds. Also converts "bad pills" into "good pills".
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|