|(page 1, column 5, row 5)|
|Beat chapter 2 for the 1st timeLil' Chubby|
Little Chubby is an unlockable passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that will charge across the room, following Isaac's first tear, until it hits a wall and then returns to Isaac to recharge, dealing touch damage to any enemies in its path.
- The familiar deals 3.5 damage per tick or 52.5 damage per second.
- The familiar's attack is affected by momentum, just as tears are. Thus, it can be shot diagonally.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For Little Chubby to recharge, it must first get back to Isaac. Therefore, running away from Little Chubby after firing it will extend the time required to recharge it.
- The enemy Chubber can attack like this item, but they have limited range.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving.: Familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac, however, it will still charge across the room but will always return to the spot it first returned to after charging across a room.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
6N24 JER4 (First treasure room)
JK70 LLAF (First treasure room adjacent to spawn)
RTWR DL97 (Adjacent to spawn)
WGCW N98S (Adjacent to spawn)
92P0 NYBG (Adjacent to spawn)
9BMZ V13F (Adjacent to spawn)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to Edmund McMillen, Little Chubby is a reference to one of his reoccurring comic book characters and is, in fact, a talking penis.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|