From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
| Little Horn|
(with Rag Man)
(with The Fallen)
|This article is about the boss. For the item, see Little Horn (Item).|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Will constantly try to evade Isaac by moving away from him.
- Spawns a smoking black ball that chases Isaac and can be destroyed.
- Creates and jumps into a pit and pops up elsewhere.
- Creates 3 to 5 pits that move outwards and damage Isaac if he falls into one.
- Throws a Troll Bomb or a Mega Troll Bomb into a created pit underneath itself. The bomb then pops up in a random location.
- Creates a pit under itself that does not move but lasts for several seconds and damages Isaac if he falls into it.
- Jumps into a pit and appears elsewhere while spawning a troll bomb in his place, and repeats this process numerous times.
Champion versions[edit | edit source]
- Orange: Spits out an orange Troll Bomb instead of a black ball. The bomb deals contact damage and leaves a patch of fire similar to Hot Bombs.
- Black: Does not attack with Pits or troll bombs, but fires smoke balls more frequently.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Little Horn's health bar appears at the bottom of the screen rather than the top.
- The Gnawed Leaf can make the battle infinitely easier, as Little Horn will damage himself with his bombs over time. This will take a while, but none of his attacks can deal damage to Isaac when he stands still. Isaac can still fall into the pits and be transported around the screen, and will appear to suffer damage, but no actual loss of HP will occur if he is in statue form when he falls in.
- Using Spider Mod will display health bars for the pits Isaac can fall into.
- The smoke balls that Little Horn spawns can spawn as monsters in later levels.
- If Isaac has the Safety Scissors, he can acquire maximum bombs from the fight at fairly little risk, since the bombs Little Horn spawns will turn into bomb pickups and all his hole attacks are easy to dodge.
- Little Horn's homing black ball is considered a monster. Killing it will activate items such as Charm of the Vampire, Infestation 2, and Jar of Flies.
- Occasionally, a pit that Little Horn summons will not vanish after defeating the boss. The pit is still active and can damage Isaac, even if it does not actively chase the player.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Little Horn as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Little Horn is referred to as male by Edmund.
- Little Horn is the name of a boss from Super Meat Boy, one of Edmund McMillen's previous games.
- Little Horn was created due to Edmund's love for Loki's design. (Despite that he said Little Horn is a Cave Boss, it is currently a Chapter 1 boss.)
- The name "Little Horn" comes from the book of Daniel, where it refers to the Antichrist.
- Little Horn appears to be a baby version of Big Horn.
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|