Locust of War
Locust of War is an unlockable trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Red Locust which detonates upon impact with enemies, dealing double tear damage for the impact of the Locust and 60 damage for the explosion.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This trinket can be dangerous to hold, as the locust will instantly target the nearest enemy as Isaac enters the room, which can be close enough to catch Isaac in its blast radius.
- The explosion takes most bomb effects from items that Isaac has, with some exceptions.
- The Locust does not gain additional explosion damage or radius from Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage..
- The explosion damage is halved to 30 by Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects player-spawned troll bombs. without additional explosions.
- Mini bombs from Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs. are not spawned.
- Pickups will not spawn with Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode..
- The Locust will also spawn each time a wave in Boss Rush starts.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.: The locust damages and confuses all enemies upon exploding.
- Hive MindIncreases the size of blue spiders and blue flies and doubles the amount of damage they deal.: The locust's impact damage is doubled and the explosion damage is increased to 85.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.: The locust leaves behind fire upon exploding.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.: The locust releases tears upon exploding.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Booster Pack #3, Locust of War was named Locust of Wrath. Unlike other Locusts, the name of Locust of Wrath was from one of seven Deadly Sins instead of four Harbingers.
- Locust of ConquestUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns 2-5 White Locusts which damage enemies.
- Locust of DeathUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Black Locust that does a very high amount of damage.
- Locust of FamineUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Yellow Locust that damages and slows enemies.
- Locust of PestilenceUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Green Locust which damages and poisons enemies.
- Locust of WarUpon entering a room with enemies, spawns a Red Locust which detonates upon impact with enemies.
|VoidDefeat Delirium as ApollyonBlack RuneDefeat Ultra Greedier as ApollyonLocust of WrathDefeat Isaac as ApollyonLocust of PestilenceDefeat Satan as ApollyonLocust of FamineDefeat ??? as ApollyonLocust of DeathDefeat The Lamb as ApollyonLocust of ConquestComplete the Boss Rush as ApollyonHushyDefeat Hush as ApollyonBrown NuggetDefeat Ultra Greed as ApollyonMort BabyDefeat Mega Satan as ApollyonSmelterDefeat Mom's Heart or It Lives! on hard mode as ApollyonApollyon BabyEarn all Hard Mode Completion Marks as Apollyon|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|