Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Shoots bullets in the four cardinal directions, followed by the four diagonal directions, and then the cardinal directions once again.
- Teleports to another random location in the room.
- Spawns a Boom Fly on top of himself.
- Shoots eight bullets in all directions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Loki as one of Delirium's forms.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Immediately concentrating on the Boom Flies when Loki spawns them gives you a chance of causing them to explode on him.
- The Poky in the room does contact damage and has very random movements, so be sure to keep an eye on it so it does not damage you by surprise.
- All of Loki's bullet attacks have a simple pattern that can be easily avoided if you move back from him when he makes an "oh" expression.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Loki appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The spike block in the room does not damage Loki's Boom Flies anymore as it did in the original game.
- Loki's "mark" (The numbers 666 on his forehead) is more noticeable than his appearance in the original game.
- Loki has a posthumous version of himself named "Lokii," which appears in Chapter 4.
- Loki is based on the Norse trickster god of the same name.
- Edmund McMillen loved Loki's design so much that he made Little Horn.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|