Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Shoots bullets in the four cardinal directions, followed by the four diagonal directions, and then the cardinal directions once again.
- Teleports to another random location in the room.
- Spawns a Boom Fly on top of himself.
- Shoots eight bullets in all directions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Loki as one of Delirium's forms.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Immediately concentrating on the Boom Flies when Loki spawns them gives you a chance of causing them to explode on him.
- The Poky in the room does contact damage and has very random movements, so be sure to keep an eye on it so it does not damage you by surprise.
- All of Loki's bullet attacks have a simple pattern that can be easily avoided if you move back from him when he makes an "oh" expression.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Loki appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The spike block in the room does not damage Loki's Boom Flies anymore as it did in the original game.
- Loki's "mark" (The numbers 666 on his forehead) is more noticeable than his appearance in the original game.
- Loki has a posthumous version of himself named "Lokii," which appears in Chapter 4.
- Loki is based on the Norse trickster god of the same name.
- Edmund McMillen loved Loki's design so much that he made Little Horn.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|