Behavior[edit | edit source]
Note: A Poky may accompany Loki during the fight, which moves around the room at random.
- Shoots tears in the four cardinal directions, followed by the four diagonal directions, and then the cardinal directions once again.
- Teleports to another random location in the room.
- Spawns a Boom Fly on top of himself.
- Shoots eight tears around himself.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Loki as one of Delirium's forms.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Immediately concentrating on the boom flies when Loki spawns them gives you a chance of causing them to explode on him.
- The Poky in the room does contact damage and has very random movements, so be sure to keep an eye on it so it does not damage you by surprise.
- All of Loki's tear attacks have a simple pattern which can be easily avoided if you move back from him when he makes an "oh" expression.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The spike block in the room does not damage Loki's Boom Flies anymore as it did in the original game.
- Loki's "mark" (The numbers 666 on his forehead) is more noticeable than his appearance in the original game.
- Loki has a posthumous version of himself named "Lokii," which appears in The Womb.
- Loki is based off of the Norse trickster god of the same name.
- Edmund McMillen loved Loki's design so much, he made Little Horn.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
||Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
||Carrion Queen • C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
||The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask Of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid • Mom's Heart • It Lives |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
| Blue Womb
||Satan • Isaac|
||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
| Greed Mode
|| Ultra Greed |
| The Void
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|